Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good weed OG Fish Cake, and Great Sativaday!
Since Im lazy as hell, can I get some cliffs on the last 4 days??? :rofl:
OK here we go Fim'd Kandy, moby dick popped.got too stoned to eat last night and the wife made a better cheese cake than me. Medi Bomb wont die either
SAM_05942.JPG
SAM_05893.JPG
SAM_05922.JPG

OK here we go Fim'd Kandy, moby dick popped.got too stoned to eat last night and the wife made a better cheese cake than me. Medi Bomb wont die either
SAM_05942.JPG
SAM_05893.JPG
SAM_05922.JPG

BEST.CLIFFS.EVER. :high-five:
:):):):):)

+reps OG Fish Cake.

Superb.... I ment to comment on those pics when they were posted but forgot. Hope ur re veg goes better than mind did lol. And how early can one "fim" a plant sir?
I Fim'd at the third set of true leaves. I did that so it would have time to get settled while the roots grow out before the repot.:)

Happy Sativaday fishy. Hell I look away for an hour or two and have a hard time catching up. Your harvest turned out really nice. :goodjob:

You keep that part of the deal then 'cause I could use the 300 pounds of pot. :)
Why does it happen to people that will call leo?
after typing that I know what yall are thinking so let me rephrase that. Why can't I get a package with some love instead of just what I paid for maybe:)

lol
its like i was telling my wife yesterday
i forget what brought it up something about someone finding a bag of money and returning it
when i was a kid i found a bag of money with checks in it also and i returned it this was about 8-9 yrs old
so the wife says why cant we find money like that
so i said i have before, but i think the reason why we don't find anything like that now is id probably keep it
so i told her that's probably the reason why
i did find money before but i returned it now at a time where i would keep it i aint finding anything like that

does that make any sense?

lol
its like i was telling my wife yesterday
i forget what brought it up something about someone finding a bag of money and returning it
when i was a kid i found a bag of money with checks in it also and i returned it this was about 8-9 yrs old
so the wife says why cant we find money like that
so i said i have before, but i think the reason why we don't find anything like that now is id probably keep it
so i told her that's probably the reason why
i did find money before but i returned it now at a time where i would keep it i aint finding anything like that

does that make any sense?
yes

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

well I better go start one now!
I'll be back as soon as I figure out the name:)
BTW Happy Skunkday everyone:):circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom