Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

every time i log in each day this journal moves so damn quick, its the only one that has 4 or 5 pages added each time i check back in.
253 pages so far and im sure in a couple of hours it will be 260 plus,

ive had a quick flick through the last few pages and cant find the harvest pics, is this the problem plant that was harvested, did it recover enough to to actually make it to the end of flower,
also did you find out what the problem was, im subbed to over 50 journals so i often miss bits of info, i know the plant went downhill very quick and their was talk about the ood nutes but im sure i read that as long as their stored somewhere cool and dark then they should be ok,

i know a while back a grower stored coreys products in his garage and when he lifted the tubs up the bottom split, but im not sure which member said this as it was a while back but he had his in storage for a while and it caused the plastic to go brittle even thought it was in a dark cool place,

hope the harvest was good my fishy friend, hopefully its smokable and will at least give you some buds to be smoking while the next round of plants grow,

hope alls well in this side of the lake,

thanks for everyone who has voted in the contest, i love each and everyone of you, im amazed and how well connected we all are yet we dont actually know each other, not 1 person in real life knows i grow, but on here many growers know i grow, ive made lots of great friends and to make friends with someone you have not met is a bit odd but ive got to know all of you over the time ive been on this site,

maybe one day we can all throw a big party somewhere and all meet up for a holiday and a good old smoke, would be interesting to see the people we speak to on a daily basis, if it wasnt for this site id have no one to talk to about my plants, i love learning and i love sharing,

so thanks everyone for putting up with my many novels i write, i just type quicker than i can talk so i type for 30 seconds and ive wrote a whole page of crap, hopefully some of it is helpful,

ive managed to get some molasses today, now ive got a 2ltr dwc grow and the rest of the plants are in soil, is it safe to use molasses for both and if so what strength should i be using, i mix up a 2ltr bottle at a time as i dont always need a gallon, so a 2ltr pop bottle works out at half a gallon so any suggestions on the dose and how much i can push it,

Howdy DP and Happy Friedday or FreeWeed day which ever you like:) BTW Good Luck On the MOtM hope you win:)
Here is a couple of pics of what I salvaged out of the grow
SAM_05873.JPG
SAM_05853.JPG
SAM_05771.JPG
SAM_05792.JPG
SAM_05807.JPG
SAM_05713.JPG
SAM_05731.JPG
as far as the Molasses goes I have to say that the longer you wait may be better but I'm stubborn so I use 1TBS per gallon and since your getting close to harvest I may add 2 if I were you. If nothing else it will help to bulk up your buds and there is a fair amount of Potassium in it which as you know don't hurt:)
Now I have been looking at Sucant or how ever you spell it. Its just plain raw sugar. it has the molasses in it and no sodium so that takes the salt out of the picture. But as I said before if your this close to harvest it really doesn't matter and I am still not sure if it does either way because I have used molasses all threw my grows. but if you can reduce the amount of salts in your grow Why Not:)
every time i log in each day this journal moves so damn quick, its the only one that has 4 or 5 pages added each time i check back in.

ive had a quick flick through the last few pages and cant find the harvest pics, is this the problem plant that was harvested, did it recover enough to to actually make it to the end of flower,
also did you find out what the problem was, im subbed to over 50 journals so i often miss bits of info, i know the plant went downhill very quick and their was talk about the ood nutes but im sure i read that as long as their stored somewhere cool and dark then they should be ok,

i know a while back a grower stored coreys products in his garage and when he lifted the tubs up the bottom split, but im not sure which member said this as it was a while back but he had his in storage for a while and it caused the plastic to go brittle even thought it was in a dark cool place,

hope the harvest was good my fishy friend, hopefully its smokable and will at least give you some buds to be smoking while the next round of plants grow,

thanks for everyone who has voted in the contest, i love each and everyone of you, im amazed and how well connected we all are yet we dont actually know each other, not 1 person in real life knows i grow, but on here many growers know i grow, ive made lots of great friends and to make friends with someone you have not met is a bit odd but ive got to know all of you over the time ive been on this site,

maybe one day we can all throw a big party somewhere and all meet up for a holiday and a good old smoke, would be interesting to see the people we speak to on a daily basis, if it wasnt for this site id have no one to talk to about my plants, i love learning and i love sharing,

so thanks everyone for putting up with my many novels i write, i just type quicker than i can talk so i type for 30 seconds and ive wrote a whole page of crap, hopefully some of it is helpful,

ive managed to get some molasses today, now ive got a 2ltr dwc grow and the rest of the plants are in soil, is it safe to use molasses for both and if so what strength should i be using, i mix up a 2ltr bottle at a time as i dont always need a gallon, so a 2ltr pop bottle works out at half a gallon so any suggestions on the dose and how much i can push it,

thanks for the molasses info, have some reps if it lets me,

the plant didnt do to bad considering the problem it had, it would of been great it the problem happened 2 or 3 weeks earlier as the plant would of have enough time to get back into good health, but it seems like the plant started to pick up and recover, at least its not a total loss, the buds look pretty fat as well so might turn out ok in the end. so glad you never just gave up on it which i thought you did at one point, so getting results like that is pretty good considering the plant was pretty much dead at one point,

so nice job turning it around, did i read your going to give it a reveg, if it produced like that with the problems it had then it would of been a very nice plant if it was problem free, by the looks of it it seems the leaves suffered the most, do the buds look and feel ok, you could try and really get a close trim on the dead leaves but they will fall it when its dry so might not be needed,

so fingers crossed its smokable and after a cure you might find its ok,

thanks for posting the pics, ive also read that molasses is safe to use at most doses, worse case it can attract bugs but growing indoors its easier to keep that under control, so ive used 1 tbsp per gallon at the minute as ive only got 2 plants that are a couple of weeks from harvest, so was thinking about using molasses for the next 2 feeds then just use plain water to harvest as im pretty sure i dont need to flush with --- as its organic so ill let the plant use up everything it can in the soil then it should be good at harvest,

im watering every 3 days give or take 24 hours depending on temps so should easily get 3 feeds on the 2 plants that are nearly done and the others will have 5 or 6 weeks till harvest or maybe even more, so ill start at 1tbsp per gallon while their in early flower then ramp it up as they fill out,

about the 2 ltr hempie
im not sure about the 2 ltr ones but in normal dwc you don't want to add and sugars into the res
theres a reason why if I have time ill go look up the info for you you might wanna look too im not sure I have time to look this weekend lotta stuff to do
hopefully I didn't confuse you more Don

:bitingnails:

Yeah I was bummen
. Don't know what went wrong out of 2 I would have thought one would have sprouted. Oh well what you goin to do:/
At least the others I have popped and the Medi Bomb just wont die or I can't give up on her not sure. trying my best to reveg her.
Daamn, you sure do like them girls that take for ever to grow. As much as you smoked this morning you should just sog a crap load of autos:)

I haven't burnt an auto I like yet.....

Very Glad to see your back Wiz! Happy Sativaday and grassyass for the Reps
I missed all you guys. Great to be back Sir Fish. Ill be checking in from time to time. Reps on the harvest. :thumb:

When are you gonna fire it up with us? GRATS EH!
I tried to pass it to you but it went out.
Happy Sativaday Rosebud thats wild:)

Plus reps on the salvaged harvest sir. Is it any less harsh now or is it going into making something?

A fine sativa day from thousands of miles away :)
Its Just like your sitting 2' away Alex:) thank you for the Reps and I hope you too have a Great Sativaday:)

congratulations on your harvest!
Thank you KJC for the Kudos and Happy Sativaday too:)

Way to go fishy.....you pulled one out of nowhere!:thumb::love::circle-of-love:
OMM you Inspire me to keep up the good fight:circle-of-love:

I haven't burnt an auto I like yet.....
I have crashed a few I liked:)

Good weed fishy! I dried out that leafylike cabbage weed I cut from outside..........I'm takin it back...a tiny grasshopper jumped out of it yesterday!:cough:
Were you expecting a larger Grasshopper?:)
sorry Mc bad humor but I heard their tasty if you cook them right:):circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom