Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Thank you 420
Problem was resolved hours ago, just waiting for Google to recheck the site and release us from the warning page. Sorry for the inconvenience guys, everything is fine. Thank you. Namaste

Happy Friedday Wizzy:circle-of-love:
Man I thought you went in your tent and transported in to the 8th dimension . Outfukingstanding to read your back!!!:high-five:

Good weed fish and fried friends my net is being a bitch since I got this new router.
Weed wizard where have you been?
Happy Friedday Wildbill:circle-of-love: Hey Wizzy is back!!!

Good weed Fish Cake. Im gonna go for a little PSA:

PLEASE VOTE IN THIS MONTHS CONTESTS!! 100+voters or bust!
Happy Friedday Spimp:circle-of-love: been there done that:)

Good weed fish and fish mates :)
Right back atcha Alex:circle-of-love:

FISHY HARVEST TIME looks like you did pretty darned good. :circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love: Happy THCursday my friend
Happy Friedday Mr.Bill:circle-of-love: Aint much but it sure is GOOD:passitleft:

congrats on your harvest, fish:cheer:
Why Thank You FirstOutGrow and Happy Friedday to yas:passitleft:

you gone with the fim nice and early, might give it a try with one of the gdp cheese i got growing,

hopes all well with everyone
Happy Friedday future MOtM:wood:
I figured since she has a pretty good root structure going I would do it now and let her get used to it before I repot her so she doesn't get shocked to much:)

Uncle Fish, I hope your harvest reaps you the weight as big as your heart!
Happy Friedday Nephew:circle-of-love: Sure is a nice thing for you to say:thanks:

What problem was resolved hrs ago?
Happy THCursday brotha
Happy Friedday Cronich:circle-of-love: seems there was somebody trying to hack :420:

Hey Bud......passing through...only took 25 minutes! The best to you fishy:blunt::nomo:
Hey OMM! happy you could stop by:circle-of-love::cheer:
Now you know what its like when I go to your place:)

Hello uFish, I hard this journal was the one to come to for good info for a newbie, so here I am. Seems you have quite the Journal!
Howdy Forever Baked and :welcome: If I can't help you I have many friends that can:)
What you got goin on?

Happy Friedday Mc! Hows things?:circle-of-love:
Good weed fishy!.........:circle-of-love:

Good Frieday Fish and School...beautiful day in the hood..bright sun..cool nights..maybe i'll see some purple..nope...:)
A Fine Friedday to you miwa. the weather has been pretty nice here too. got the miwa reveg goin on the Medi Bomb that just wont die:cheer:
No purple no Problem as long as you get a very nice bit of love:ganjamon::passitleft:
Stay Focus

got the DWC,,,bagplant...and Little PE under a 400 MH..can't find a nut...so at night i put one of my sprouts in a closet with a lamp thats hooked to a timer...gonna wake her up every time she tries to sleep..i'll get some nuts:)..also going to keep this hash plant on 12/12 after harvest..gonna get seeds one way or the other...

Good FRY-DAY Weed warriors.

You ain't lyin' there! I woke up this morning smoked me a Free Tibet joint then I smoked me a GDP joint and a SLH joint along with the last bit of my GSC weed in a bong with a chunk of hash then smoked me another Free Tibet joint and as I was sitting here smoking this second GDP joint to set the buzz off I was thinking that same thought along with a few more. One being how when I get done with this GDP doob I should roll me another SLH before I start the day and the other how soon Ima be outta weed..... :(

You ain't lyin' there! I woke up this morning smoked me a Free Tibet joint then I smoked me a GDP joint and a SLH joint along with the last bit of my GSC weed in a bong with a chunk of hash then smoked me another Free Tibet joint and as I was sitting here smoking this second GDP joint to set the buzz off I was thinking that same thought along with a few more. One being how when I get done with this GDP doob I should roll me another SLH before I start the day and the other how soon Ima be outta weed..... :(

FAK........you a weed monkey for sure!:high-five:

Bummer about that Kali seed not germing, fish cake. I'd like to have seen what that one was about. Going to be doing Tora Bora soon and it's a Pakistani/Afghani cross; it would have been cool to see the likenesses.
Yeah I was bummen
. Don't know what went wrong out of 2 I would have thought one would have sprouted. Oh well what you goin to do:/
At least the others I have popped and the Medi Bomb just wont die or I can't give up on her not sure. trying my best to reveg her.
Daamn, you sure do like them girls that take for ever to grow. As much as you smoked this morning you should just sog a crap load of autos:)

Happy Friedday Sir Fish & the pond as well :peace:

Happy Friedday or FreeWeed day to you ChoBro:circle-of-love:
Happy Friedday Sir Fish & the pond as well :peace:

I love me some wake and bake
oh did I say Happy FreeWeed day fishy?:thumb:
Can't wake and bake its just morally wrong to get high before noon as I was taught! but after my 10:30am beer I guess its ok:)
Happy FreeWeed day to you buddy! like there is such a thing:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom