Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good grief it's already over. Only 255 pages and you cut it off. Happy Skunkday

Good grief it's already over. Only 255 pages and you cut it off. Happy Skunkday
I know pretty selfish of me but to put a end to it now right? but if any newbies come they would have to skim those 255 pages to see my 8 pictures.:)

Good weed fish cake! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Jeeze, I get back only to find you closed your journal already. Hope you get the new one going soon- can't imagine a fish out of water for too long.:rofl: :circle-of-love:

Good Skunkday Fish Cake!! Im loving the OTT thread! :) Hope you dont mind my musical taste. Ill do my best to not offend your musical tastes but not promises! Im all over the map but mostly what Ill post will be southern rock and old skool stuff. :) My moms is a hippie :hippy: so Im lucky to appreciate some good music before it was homoginized :rofl:

btw, EVERYONE VOTE IN THE CONTESTS YET????

Good weed fish cake! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Jeeze, I get back only to find you closed your journal already. Hope you get the new one going soon- can't imagine a fish out of water for too long.:rofl: :circle-of-love:
Well I just posted the new one and Im hoping 420girl or one of the other mods help me get it into my sig. anyway here is the name of it Growing in the pond and keeping my head above water
BTW happy Skunkday Young Lady:)

Good Skunkday Fish Cake!! Im loving the OTT thread! :) Hope you dont mind my musical taste. Ill do my best to not offend your musical tastes but not promises! Im all over the map but mostly what Ill post will be southern rock and old skool stuff. :) My moms is a hippie :hippy: so Im lucky to appreciate some good music before it was homoginized :rofl:

btw, EVERYONE VOTE IN THE CONTESTS YET????
Spimp if you post something I don't like I won't listen to it. I'm digging it to. and your choice of tunes so far is pretty OK with me:cheer:

fish, to post the link in your sig you have 2 tabs open, one on the first page of your new journal then in the other tab click the user cp as you do to find all the new posts, then down the left hand side their is an edit signature link,
click on this and a text box opens up with all your old signature links in it,
at the top of the bow type the name of your new journal,

then go back to the other tab thats on page one of your new journal, at the top copy the url, right click on it then choose copy, then go back to your other tab, now highlight the name of your new sig that you just wrote and then hit the link button above the box, its the round blue ball with a chain in front of it, a box then opens up, click on the box then right click and choose paste, then hit ok and that enters the new link into the signature, then just choose save or what ever it is at the bottom of the box, once you done it once you will find it very easy,

if you still unsure ill go through it step by step for you, keep 3 tabs open, one on this journal, 1 on page one of your new journal and 1 on the user cp page, then i can talk you through the process step by step and job done my friend

Good Weed Jaga and Happy Munchday to you and Young Miss Padma:circle-of-love:
I didn't see that suggestion until it was to late.
so I settled with the one in my signature:)
Good morning Mr FishPrabhu Ji
Smoke on the pond I think sounds great:cheesygrinsmiley:have a great Munchday, and every one else in the pond:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom