Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good two toketuesdaty to you finally we got our room in India very expensive considering it is a tiny village thats hours away from any mainstream type of stuff
The last time we was there was 6years ago an they didnt even have a dr just 1 chemist, an a few chai shops nothing for miles I think that I am starting to look forward to this again:):hippy:I might be able to get hold of the very famous Manipura Ganja for around one english pound I could score 10g 1 tolla an thats the ferengai price:hippy::rollit::yahoo:
:thanks:for being a great friend from me an the MMmm young Miss Padma:blunt::blunt::rofl::green_heart::green_heart:

Uncle Don't ever lower yourself to ever ask for me. I may have been a great man in the military, but in this progressive site I am but a thorn. I have more PM's from 420 girl for deletions than a sailor has curses.

Lol I just got my first "infraction" for having them having to delete too many of my posts.

Of all things it was IZ singing somewhere over the rainbow...

its nothing to worry about james, the mods are just keeping us all safe, any posts that are off topic or images of videos from other sources then these have been deleted, its just because if a kid or anyone who dont use mj searches for a certain band or music or pics of dogs or anything then it will provide them links to this site, so ive had posts and pics deleted as well, but if it keeps us all safe then its all good,

i know the 420girls do all they can to keep us safe, so removing pics that are off topic or vids then this stops kids and none mj users coming across links to this site, we have a nice safe community here and keeping it safe for all of us must be a huge job, i know theirs spammers and new members joining just to post links to other sites or products then they leave, so the 420girls have a tough time getting through all these problem posts,

so i can understand what they do and why,

hope alls well in the pond and everyone had their hash for hash wednesday,

Back
Top Bottom