Sativa Side Dish, Malawi & Golden Tiger

AussieBlueTHC

Figure I might grow out these seeds from basically 12/12 in 2-3 gallon pots as a side project. Jus' because i can. Let's see what happens...

420-magazine-mobile1133870791.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Sativa Side Dish - Malawi & Golden Tiger

Seeds in peat pellets.

420-magazine-mobile1755229048.jpg

Malawi today. They can both go strain into their final pots tomorrow.

420-magazine-mobile887709463.jpg

Should have potted these up days ago but I figured I'd use some net pots like airpots while they are little for good drainage and aeration. Should work in theory.

Malawi.

420-magazine-mobile869712880.jpg

Golden Tiger.

420-magazine-mobile171863551.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1992517815.jpg

Sativa Side Dish - Malawi & Golden Tiger

I have a mate looking for a plant for his backyard so I may give the Malawi to him in a few weeks. Will try and get him to send me photos to post up here. Then I can fit a bigger pot for the Golden Tiger and focus on her.
And I can grab a Malawi clone later on to add back into my next run...

I've been looking through a few journals here and there and this Golden Tiger even from 12/12 never seems to stop growing. I'll try and tame it in a 3 gallon pot. Just going for one big long cola.

It's true mine didn't seem to want to stop growing it just got heavier. Mine was in a one gallon pot. I forget how long I vegged. About three weeks maybe.

Will get their mojo on in another week or so. If I potted them up 3-4 days earlier they would be better but no drama.

420-magazine-mobile1488582215.jpg

Thought I'd better take a picture of little Malawi, she is going on a road trip to be planted in a mates backyard shortly. Bye Bye Malawi. Will check in on her every now and then.

420-magazine-mobile523485050.jpg

Subbed mate.. got the golden tiger in my list for Christmas seed order.. looking forward to watching this one..

Back
Top Bottom