Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

re: Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

Would you be able to go through veg and flower with only adding compost teas with different ingredients for different plant stages and avoid adding nutrients at all, or would the best way to go be doing compost tea's and adding nutes as well?

And love your journal and have heard great things man im subb'd

Im in,I grow very small,having to train plants short is my only option.

Would you be able to go through veg and flower with only adding compost teas with different ingredients for different plant stages and avoid adding nutrients at all, or would the best way to go be doing compost tea's and adding nutes as well?

And love your journal and have heard great things man im subb'd

if you bulid a good soil you shouldnt need any other nutes , the idea is to try have a living soil , so the micros breaks every thing down , you feed the mircos and they do the work to feed the plant
Medfarmer has some real good soil building recipes , Im kind of new to the game , a year in lol , but i do like trying things out side the box.
Came across sometyhing today that got me thinking but if i posted here people will think i am a nutter PMSL
Its soemething to do with helping plants with cal.mag issues, if it works ill spread the word :)

if you bulid a good soil you shouldnt need any other nutes , the idea is to try have a living soil , so the micros breaks every thing down , you feed the mircos and they do the work to feed the plant
Medfarmer has some real good soil building recipes , Im kind of new to the game , a year in lol , but i do like trying things out side the box.
Came across sometyhing today that got me thinking but if i posted here people will think i am a nutter PMSL
Its soemething to do with helping plants with cal.mag issues, if it works ill spread the word :)

im excited and hope the cal mag idea works man!! And I think im going to try to do a grow with FFoF and see how long I can make the soil last with no nutes just some cimpost tea and some sort of suger (probably molasses) and see how long that will take the plant. But thank you for the info ive had those questions in my head for a while and that puts things in perspective a little

Im using happyfrog soil straight up,drains very well.1/4-1/2 teaspoon per gallon of GH grow and bloom.I've only grown hydroponics,ebb&flow with rockwool.I'm a total noob with soil.big cheese fan,so Im looking forward to your grow!

welcome on board Notchrob :) :welcome:

arellanobrian molasses is great for feeding the micro organisms heres a compost tea before added it and after , its bring a ton of life to the tea

P10702961.JPG
P10701253.JPG

Im sure that looks scrumptious to a plant, but I think Ill pretend its hot chocolate. lol

Im glad you posted that because i woke this morning with some foam on top and was worried, i actually fugured it was getting bad so fed it to my plants right away!! haha stoners panick :volcano-smiley: but should i leave it longer next time? i let it in the bucket for about 2 days a few hours less

these are pics of the day i made it so no foam in these

i added:
1 tablespoon molasses
1 teaspoon black forest humic acid by gen organics
2-3 cups worm castings
sound like a good tea?

awesome ill give it just a few more hours next time and make sure i give it a bit to settle down :circle-of-love: thanx guys!! i look learning new things and i feel this was a great thing to learn and master hopefully :thumb:

im liking the coco experiment right now as my Kosher Kush in coco is just blowing up but ill have to keep that in mind and try maybe a small one or 2 plant run with a cooked soil :volcano-smiley: hmm im thinking that may be my next experiment when im out of cooc!! haha there are so many options

Looking good :thumb:

Awesome, Mr. Professor! Your Loopy Lou (I almost called her Louise, lol) is looking great. Let me just say from experience, she will stretch like nobody's business when you decide to flip her. haha

Back
Top Bottom