Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

did next cut , topped at 3rd node again 4 colas > ?, next one second node ? :hmmmm:

P10704281.JPG
P1070429.JPG
P10704301.JPG
P10704311.JPG

also i took a cut from the blue blood and put it straight to 12/12 the one from poly tunnel to sex it rather than wasting my time and good soil it being a male , find out soon enough ,

P10704351.JPG

and heres blue blood and sugar black rose enjoying that led :)

P1070433.JPG
P10704341.JPG

Looking amazing!! Can't wait till I have plants like that under LED im still such I noob compared to some of you guys!!

Yep I'm wanting to get a few good grows in then try some crazier stuff, thinking I may mainline if it turns out good :Namaste:

ive always been a bit strange lol , glad your enjoying them , speaking of experiments ive been adding lactulose along with my teas ( stuff to help you poo lol ) , ive read it helps humans and animals absorb cal/mag , its bound to help plants too . and if it helps with growing led then yeahh ill use it :)

All this mixing up of nutrients and micro organisms has just got me thinking that I might have something healthy for plants right under my nose. I don't know if you've ever heard of Kefir but I make my own and have done for years. It's basically a bacteria and yeast symbiosis (all natural) that feeds off the sugars in milk (there's a water based type too) and creates healthy live milk/yoghurt drinks (think Actimel only natural). Now this is full of micro organisms that are great for the body and stomach (hence why I thought of this now, all this talk of poo juice is making my IBS rumble lol) so I'm wondering whether it would also be good for the plant, or if not the plant then how about the soil? What do you think? I'm not too certain about trying it just yet as I have only 3 plants, but the wife has some tomatoes growing out in the back that I don't mind losing too much ;)

Farmer your wife knows us too well now lol :) we are 2 headers :) :)

Kriaze, try different things , have some plants to test on :) we never knock things until we try , some people thought i was nust using baby milk but i grew a great plant , i have 2 seeds from her that im going to plant soon and do it all over again , watch this space :)

All this mixing up of nutrients and micro organisms has just got me thinking that I might have something healthy for plants right under my nose. I don't know if you've ever heard of Kefir but I make my own and have done for years. It's basically a bacteria and yeast symbiosis (all natural) that feeds off the sugars in milk (there's a water based type too) and creates healthy live milk/yoghurt drinks (think Actimel only natural). Now this is full of micro organisms that are great for the body and stomach (hence why I thought of this now, all this talk of poo juice is making my IBS rumble lol) so I'm wondering whether it would also be good for the plant, or if not the plant then how about the soil? What do you think? I'm not too certain about trying it just yet as I have only 3 plants, but the wife has some tomatoes growing out in the back that I don't mind losing too much ;)

Great idea Kriaze give it a go but what stands out for me is this "but the wife has some tomatoes growing out in the back that I don't mind losing too much".

They are her tomatoes and you don't mind losing them :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom