Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

so here is lucky pants , some difference now , now i know why i love soil

P10703121.JPG
P10704521.JPG

If you need any second opinions or a testing partner, let me know :)

I like your way of thinking, but how do you know a better seed strain is not just around the corner?.... so many plants and so little time :)

It's the constant search for more or better that is the hard part. I do intend to keep searching for better but only on a small scale with a few seeds. This current situation I am in will provide a very good base to work from. If I find better then the worst from the current batch can be dropped so enabling a rolling system of better.

As for testing, I'll let you know at the back end of the year via PM.

Please don't get me wrong Kriaze, it wasn't a criticism, I just found it funny. We would all rather sacrifice tomatoes for the cause .

Hey Medfarmer, I understood it was a tongue in cheek comment, mine was intended the same :) This internet sometimes doesn't put across my humour so well, especially after a smoke or three lol. All the best :thumb:

Also Professor if you wouldn't mind sharing the link to the 600w for :party: £100 that sounds amazing :) All the best all, have a great day :thumb:

Hi paddy mate and hi medfarmer nice to see u both growing beautiful plants top jobs my friends well done;) im back on my old sleestack grow with northern lights x critical.have a good day lads and every1 on 420 magazine:)

Back
Top Bottom