Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

mate this plant is going like crazy from i put that sheet over the led , is it ready lol:Namaste:

P1070568.JPG
P1070569.JPG
P1070570_-_Copy.JPG
P1070571_-_Copy.JPG
P1070572_-_Copy.JPG

I love the look of a mainlined plant :circle-of-love: reminds me of a hydra haha

TNP is doing a great job with a technique he has never used before :high-five:

thanks mate , and just to add we where going to do 8 tops but because there is others watching we are going for 16 :) .
Just like being back at school , cheers farmer for the help mate ,

thanks mate , and just to add we where going to do 8 tops but because there is others watching we are going for 16 :) .
Just like being back at school , cheers farmer for the help mate ,

16 it is then mate. I am running on a 8 head mainline train on most of my cuttings so it will be interesting to see what difference there is in weight on both types.

Do you do a tomato cage or some yoyo's to hold the buds up? I have seen mainlined plants get very top heavy and seen that tomato cages work very well, or what is your plan professor? Im eager to learn:bravo:

sounds good to me , my plants in caravan have to have a night with light leaks , im doing some work on it , do you think they will be ok for one night ? ...

It shouldn't affect them too much. I have a street light not far from my outdoor girls and they have always flowered okay and that light is everynight.

Back
Top Bottom