Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

Great idea Kriaze give it a go but what stands out for me is this "but the wife has some tomatoes growing out in the back that I don't mind losing too much".

They are her tomatoes and you don't mind losing them :rofl:

Come on MedFarmer, be honest, you know which you'd rather lose :cool:

yeahh whats a few tomatoes compared to a few nice big tasty buds dripping in thc lol :circle-of-love:

the 600w i am watching farmer is cheaper than the 400 i bought , i can get it for about £100 quid , same as my last 600 same seller

Go for it mate. You could have 1000W in the tent then :cheesygrinsmiley: Pm me the link mate please.

Please don't get me wrong Kriaze, it wasn't a criticism, I just found it funny. We would all rather sacrifice tomatoes for the cause .

My wife is so proud of her tomatoes that if I ever interfered and sacrificed them for my plants, I'd probably end up losing my plums! :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Morning MF and TNP, hope you're both having a very green week? :)

All good here my friend. I've got over 40 cuttings that I don't know what to do with so I'm just thinking about sacrificing some to the poo juice :cheesygrinsmiley: Other than that it's all just outdoor work maintaining gardens. I just wish we would have some rain to fill the butts up.

All good here my friend. I've got over 40 cuttings that I don't know what to do with so I'm just thinking about sacrificing some to the poo juice :cheesygrinsmiley: Other than that it's all just outdoor work maintaining gardens. I just wish we would have some rain to fill the butts up.

Are those cuttings from outdoor plants? Do you have any interesting specimens?

Are those cuttings from outdoor plants? Do you have any interesting specimens?

All indoor plants my friend and all smokable :cheesygrinsmiley:

As you know I'm on the search for certain traits so when I plant seeds I end up getting a few cuttings from each plant so that when the smoke is ready I want to be able to have kept a clone. I always get more cuttings than I need as insurance. Now think of 5 x Night Queen, 4 x Blue Venom, 4 x White Kush, 8 x Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk and 5 x Medi Bombs #1&2 and then think a few cuttings of each.

Only when the plant has finished and been tested can I then decide which Mother to keep from each strain so in the meantime I have lots of cuttings waiting on the jury. I have not lost a lot of cuttings from these so there are plenty still awaiting their fate. I will grow out the clones from the plants that didn't make the cut as it would be wasteful not to. Only then will I be down to about 6 Mothers, each one the best from that packet of seeds of that particular strain.

I keep wanting a bit more room and privacy for growing, but we're just too close to neighbours and paths to take the risk outside. Have been thinking of moving for a while now for a more secluded spot where we can be a bit more self sufficient and take our hobbies to the next level.... got to admire your dedication MF :)

It's not too bad Professor, it just takes a long time. I probably won't keep Mother plants but just clone from clones to keep the strains alive. It also helps to have something different to choose from. From the above list I know that Night Queen and White Kush are truly great. The others are new to me so time will tell.

I keep wanting a bit more room and privacy for growing, but we're just too close to neighbours and paths to take the risk outside. Have been thinking of moving for a while now for a more secluded spot where we can be a bit more self sufficient and take our hobbies to the next level.... got to admire your dedication MF :)

Thanks MM. I just don't want to be wasting time growing plants that are not worth the effort in costs and time. Once I have narrowed it down to 6 then I know all my efforts are worth it. There's nothing worse than feeling you have wasted your time.

Since joining 420 I have experimented with coco, DWC, RDWC and now organic soil. I had to go through the process to know what meant less time wasting for my particular situation. Organic soil is my chosen method now and I have spent a lot of time and money trying to get it right. Roll on November/December when all the types have been dried and cured and I can get an answer.

That's why I need so many cuttings also as whilst the current lot is drying and curing, the clones will be growing out to fill the void.

Back
Top Bottom