Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

re: Save The Cheese & Loopy Lou The Strawberry Blue Mainline

lucky pants looking lucky :)

P10703121.JPG

Growlover420 - go to thread tools and subscribe to the thread. Then u can go to My Profile and look at your subscribed threads.

thank you very much I've actually never done it that way normally when I write on a thread it automatically subscribes me and all of it goes to my email I just realized that thank you very much

I can't believe your transplanting skills work so well Professor. Not only did you transplant Lucky Pants but you transplanted me here too :) Really looking forward to learning how everything goes, I didn't even think you could cut across a stem (I have plants that are getting too large for their tent so may have to attempt this before putting them into flower, over 4' tall already :thedoubletake:). Is it too late once they are so tall?
As ever, all the best and I'm subbed :thumb:

could do it now but dont go to far down or you will kill it , heres one im keeping low , the led is great for the nodes being nice and close

P10703052.JPG
P10703072.JPG

today i added the mesh just to see if i can keep the tops level , i counted over 14 new tops after training and topping

P10703111.JPG

Thanks for the reply, I'm not sure how far down I could go though so would you recommend 6" or maybe 12"? I had to have some work done on the house so instead of managing to get them in flower they had to veg an extra couple of weeks, they were already getting too high for comfort. If I was to top and then maybe bend the branches out could I put them straight into flower or would they need an extra couple of weeks vegging again to recover? Sorry about the plethora of questions I'm just really wondering about how I can stop them from growing into the light :)

How do you sub peoples grows and what does it do? Seems like a lot of people do it. I know it shouldnt be here but interested in your grow nutty and also kushtie's grow. I know you both been looking at mine.

Some good shots and pics about topping and lst'ing. Wish i had seen these before and started growing sooner. Ach well, you live and learn.

Hello Professor. I mentioned awhile back on one of your organic threads that I was thinking of going organic myself, but didn't have a clue where to start (I still don't). Anyway I was out picking up a wheelbarrow today when I noticed some Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure (I have pics but don't want to post them on your thread unless you offer prior permission), have you any experience of it? I'm wondering whether it will save me the cost of nutrients, whether it would feed through both veg and flowering, or even just veg would be great as it would reduce my 3 months minimum vegging costs. All the best as ever :thumb:

I also have a few issues that I've highlighted on my new journal if you're interested in looking at them. One of them I've never seen or heard of before and I can't seem to find anything in search. Peace

Hello Professor. I mentioned awhile back on one of your organic threads that I was thinking of going organic myself, but didn't have a clue where to start (I still don't). Anyway I was out picking up a wheelbarrow today when I noticed some Gro-Sure Farmyard Manure (I have pics but don't want to post them on your thread unless you offer prior permission), have you any experience of it? I'm wondering whether it will save me the cost of nutrients, whether it would feed through both veg and flowering, or even just veg would be great as it would reduce my 3 months minimum vegging costs. All the best as ever :thumb:

I also have a few issues that I've highlighted on my new journal if you're interested in looking at them. One of them I've never seen or heard of before and I can't seem to find anything in search. Peace

Manure should only be part of your organic soil mix. It would not be any good on its own. If you look at my latest thread I have listed what my organic soil consists of.

Ah thanks for that MedFarmer. I was hoping to save a few quid on nutrients as most of my plants will veg for a good few months and they seem to cost more in nutes than my flowering plants. I'll have a look at your list and see if I can work something out based on it. Thanks for the advice! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom