SBG's First Grow Cabinet Under CFLs (Wish Me Luck)

5 plants seem to be a lot for such a small area. If you just pruned dont flower yet because pruning causes stress on the plant. Flower next week. Hopefully you take those 2 liter bottle domes off everyday to let your plants breath.

pick the mini buds off the clones force them to revert to veg any time it buds pinch . it will keep veg grow if you do every time ,at lest get some upward growth outta the things

5 plants seem to be a lot for such a small area. If you just pruned dont flower yet because pruning causes stress on the plant. Flower next week. Hopefully you take those 2 liter bottle domes off everyday to let your plants breath.

They get sprayed down two to three times a day and at bed time they get three big breaths of me in through the cap for good night breath.

pick the mini buds off the clones force them to revert to veg any time it buds pinch . it will keep veg grow if you do every time ,at lest get some upward growth outta the things

I thought if you reverted them back to 18 - 24 hr light period they would revert back to veg cycle.

something that I learn from growing in my cab. is to not keep em bushy, focusing the plant only on 3 to 4 top branche. I cut off all the skinny little stems. think of them like plumbing pipe the bigger the stem the more nute ou it will push.

not sure but I think that they can hermy, if from flw revert to veg.
looks like it might be another experiment in the works I'll keep yah posted.

Scotty starting my next journal tomorrow but the link is already setup if you would like to come subscribe.

Well, question and answer time for those that have the time. Below is the photo history of this plant small Texada timewarp clone that a friend gave me to look after since it was in bad shape.

It came to me looking like this
MG_05081.jpg

I brought it back to look like this.

MG_0935.jpg

and now this is starting to show up on some leafs.

MG_0931.jpg

any thoughts and suggestions?

Not sure but it might be N toxicity. give it a nice flush and next watering feed it a mild even solution.

Yeah your leaves look thick so armoire and antics are right. Not much else to add they got it. Welcome to the website HoldenKind hope you enjoy your stay.

Just wondering, I used my ph meter (cheap one) on my water and it's 7 I also have some water mixed with molasses and it reads 6.3 would it be better to use then plain water and is that normal for to molasses lower ph.
Thanks for the help guys. I think Monday will be switch day, any thoughts as to the best 12 hrs to fit in with 18/6 starting at 6 pm

Yeah in my experience thats exactly what it does. The plants love molasses in the later weeks of flower it fattens up the nugs through carbohydrates. make sure it is unsulphured.

Yeah in my experience thats exactly what it does. The plants love molasses in the later weeks of flower it fattens up the nugs through carbohydrates. make sure it is unsulphured.

Any problems using it during veging as a way to keep down PH. or I heard of vinegar your thoughts? my PH seems to be a steady 7.

Back
Top Bottom