Scout's House of Flavor: Purple Urkle & Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Ya my kids have been fighting to its been the 2 older boys against the 5yr old. I was ready for them to go back to school yesterday lol!! Starting to drive this dad just a bit crazy, thank god for bud!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates guys one of our friends lost their house, so we let her and her son stay here. Even tho my state is completely legal I still keep my growing on the down low.
I should have a update tomorrow if all goes as planned. Im excited about both of these girls, they are just growing with such vigor!! I hope everyone is having a good day!!

Sorry for the lack of updates guys one of our friends lost their house, so we let her and her son stay here. Even tho my state is completely legal I still keep my growing on the down low.
I should have a update tomorrow if all goes as planned. Im excited about both of these girls, they are just growing with such vigor!! I hope everyone is having a good day!!
Cant wait brother. Sorry to hear about your friend. The world is fucked that a mother n child can lose their homes like that

I know brother its hard to just stand by and watch. The wife found them a new place, hopefully they can move in tomorrow!! Then I can get back to my normal routine. My poor girls probably all feel so neglected lol.

Well our friends are still here, but I was antsy to get some pics of the girls. So I rigged up a spot in my bedroom for pictures, sorry if their blurry I tried.
Amnesika2.0: Day14 from sprouting, she is growing at steady pace and she's a beautiful green. She has only received ph6.2-6.5 h2o. Will be transplanting into #1Plastic pots of soil within the week.
20190205_122635.jpg
20190205_122709.jpg

Purple Urkle: Day14 from sprout, this girl has been chugging right along. She has had a bit of a gangsta lean since birth, but I'm cool with that gives her character lol. Her leaves are just a bit darker than the Amnesika, but just as healthy. She to has only received ph6.2-6.5 h2o, but I did make up my mind and will be starting them on MegaCrop a few weeks after transplant. Temps have been a steady 77°F with lights on and a nice 66°-68°F with lights off, rh is running 58%-62%.
20190205_122734.jpg
20190205_122806.jpg

Here are a couple group shots, they seem to be loving the Timber QB and Timber cob combination! Purple Urkle is on the left Amnesika2.0 on the right.
20190205_122836.jpg
20190205_122918.jpg

I hope everyone is having a good day, I'm enjoying the sunshine smoking a j of AlienOg before the next snow storm.
:passitleft: passing left.....

I just noticed after posting the pic's that Purple Urkle has purple stems on her leafs already. Hopefully that translates to so beautiful purple buds. Only time will tell, but I can tell you I'm very excited about both of these strains!!!

My wife went to the local Dollar General to grab a few things. While she's checking out a guy came in with a handgun and attempted to rob the store. Thank god I taught my wife right, she left her credit card in the machine and ran to the back of the store to hide. She took an older guy and a young mother with 2 small kids with her and hid in some boxes in the very back of the store. The crazy part of the story is the local drug enforcement angency just so happened to be following this wanna be armed robber for cooking meth. So he barely made it in the front door of the store before they had him tazed, and taken into custody.
I never thought anything like that would happen in this small farming town. Goes to show you drugs are everywhere and make people do crazy shit. Thank god my wife is ok, I would be lost in this world without her!!! Sorry for the long story guys and gals but I had to tell it because its so crazy!!!!

My wife went to the local Dollar General to grab a few things. While she's checking out a guy came in with a handgun and attempted to rob the store. Thank god I taught my wife right, she left her credit card in the machine and ran to the back of the store to hide. She took an older guy and a young mother with 2 small kids with her and hid in some boxes in the very back of the store. The crazy part of the story is the local drug enforcement angency just so happened to be following this wanna be armed robber for cooking meth. So he barely made it in the front door of the store before they had him tazed, and taken into custody.
I never thought anything like that would happen in this small farming town. Goes to show you drugs are everywhere and make people do crazy shit. Thank god my wife is ok, I would be lost in this world without her!!! Sorry for the long story guys and gals but I had to tell it because its so crazy!!!!
Wow! Make sure you give ya woman plenty of cuddles tonight. Make her feel safe im sure she wass scared but sounds like she handled it very well.

Your plants look great! Much better than mine at two weeks. I still remember how to ride the bike, but getting into my stride is taking a toll on my babies. Sorry girls.

And Holy shit! I’m so happy no one got hurt. Great response to drop and go! Tweekers are a special lot of criminal. Wish that stuff didn’t exist.

Thank God ! The drug thing leaves no one out. Keep close to her for future ripples of fear arising.

Thank God ! The drug thing leaves no one out. Keep close to her for future ripples of fear arising.
I totally agree drugs touch everyone in one way or another. I'm just glad that guy didnt choose to do anything dumber lol.
I haven't left my wifes side since it happened, I am her new bodyguard/chauffer.

I totally agree drugs touch everyone in one way or another. I'm just glad that guy didnt choose to do anything dumber lol.
I haven't left my wifes side since it happened, I am her new bodyguard/chauffer.
Life is scary sometimes. People are strong as well. Too bad that's the test. BTW your plants are beautiful and the GOLO line of seeds are all fem. Reading for comprehension apparently isn't my strong suit.

Back
Top Bottom