Scout's House of Flavor: Purple Urkle & Amnesika 2.0 Grow Report For Cannapot

Pulling up a chair, if ya don't mind...
:popcorn::nomo:

I'm always down to watch a bad-ass grow show. Looking great over there Scout.

Try to stay warm! I sure do not miss the cold. LoL we're in the 40's and I'm freezing my ass off. :rofl:

Hope everyone is having a great week.
"Hump Day! Yayeeee"
:passitleft:

Welcome P of coure I dont mind brother make yourself at home. I would love 40° weather, compared to this that would be short and t-shirt weather lol. Snow day#3 for all 3 boys, lets hope they go back tomorrow this dad needs a break lmao!!

Welcome P of coure I dont mind brother make yourself at home. I would love 40° weather, compared to this that would be short and t-shirt weather lol. Snow day#3 for all 3 boys, lets hope they go back tomorrow this dad needs a break lmao!!
Isn't it fun to have the kids home from school! Ha! o_O

I've got one home today with the flu, at least she doesn't feel like being active and nagging at me. LoL
3 boys.... bet you got your hands full.

Isn't it fun to have the kids home from school! Ha! o_O

I've got one home today with the flu, at least she doesn't feel like being active and nagging at me. LoL
3 boys.... bet you got your hands full.

Oh bro its like a mad house at the Scout residence this week. The worst part is its so cold there inside acting like wild animals lol!! I hope your little one starts feeling better soon brother!!

Oh bro its like a mad house at the Scout residence this week. The worst part is its so cold there inside acting like wild animals lol!! I hope your little one starts feeling better soon brother!!
F*** that! When i was a kid and it snowed id be out there from when i woke up until i went to bed lol

F*** that! When i was a kid and it snowed id be out there from when i woke up until i went to bed lol
Me to man we hated coming inside, we stayed out from dark till dusk no matter how cold. Kids now days are nothing like we were. If it doesn't have a screen then they want nothing to do with it.

Me to man we hated coming inside, we stayed out from dark till dusk no matter how cold. Kids now days are nothing like we were. If it doesn't have a screen then they want nothing to do with it.
Right! Dont get me wrong I am a avid gamer. I was stripping down my sega mega drive when I was like 8 just to see what it looked like and if i could put it back together again lol. But that was for days when i didnt wanna speak to anyone and just wanted to lay in bed and feel sorry for myself lol. Didnt realise it was called depression at the time just thought it was a bad day... every couple weeks lol

Geez you guys got it good for temps this morning. I woke up at 7am and my phone said it was -39 C and felt like -52C. I work with water, I'm a hydrovac operator, could you imagine being out there spraying hot water at the frozen ground trying to dig in it? Haha that's how my job goes all winter long. It sucks but the money's good haha

I hear ya about the kids too, 1 in school, 1 not yet. No school yesterday for the kids and not sure they should even go today with that weather! Hope your little one gets better soon Preston, flu season sucks.

Right! Dont get me wrong I am a avid gamer. I was stripping down my sega mega drive when I was like 8 just to see what it looked like and if i could put it back together again lol. But that was for days when i didnt wanna speak to anyone and just wanted to lay in bed and feel sorry for myself lol. Didnt realise it was called depression at the time just thought it was a bad day... every couple weeks lol
My 11yr old is a electronic wizz kid he has autism and its almost as if technology speaks his language. He upgrades every game system and cpu we have. He is currently working on building his first cpu from the ground up. Exact opposite of me as a kid, I was out skate boarding, snowboarding, and playing hide and seek with all the cute neighbor girls lol. Atleast with him I dont have to worry about dealing with any pissed off dads lol.

Geez you guys got it good for temps this morning. I woke up at 7am and my phone said it was -39 C and felt like -52C. I work with water, I'm a hydrovac operator, could you imagine being out there spraying hot water at the frozen ground trying to dig in it? Haha that's how my job goes all winter long. It sucks but the money's good haha

I hear ya about the kids too, 1 in school, 1 not yet. No school yesterday for the kids and not sure they should even go today with that weather! Hope your little one gets better soon Preston, flu season sucks.
Oh bro that sounds like a rough job with temps like that. I understand though gotta do what you gotta to pay them bills, I've done plenty of shit jobs just to keep a rough over our heads. Hope it warms up a little for you man, I couldnt imagine working in -52°c weather!!

My 11yr old is a electronic wizz kid he has autism and its almost as if technology speaks his language. He upgrades every game system and cpu we have. He is currently working on building his first cpu from the ground up. Exact opposite of me as a kid, I was out skate boarding, snowboarding, and playing hide and seek with all the cute neighbor girls lol. Atleast with him I dont have to worry about dealing with any pissed off dads lol.
I hear ya buddy! My 7 y/o (boy) is in to coding. Programming little robots that he operates with a tablet. Blows my mind! I couldn't imagine doing stuff like that as a kid!
Out of my 3 kids, my middle child, the girl... is my athlete/outdoors-y one. LoL

I love it though! Kids are pretty damn impressive once they figure out that tech stuff. I know just enough to keep myself from having to ask for their help. Haha!

I still catch myself asking for his help alot lol. My youngest is the most like me rough tough and loves the dirt. My oldest is into racing his little quad, middle boy is my tech whiz. Its crazy to see how much kids with the same parents can differ from eachother.

Oh bro that sounds like a rough job with temps like that. I understand though gotta do what you gotta to pay them bills, I've done plenty of shit jobs just to keep a rough over our heads. Hope it warms up a little for you man, I couldnt imagine working in -52°c weather!!

Yeah it can get kind rough lol depends on the day and the type of dirt we gotta dig thru. Frost is anywhere from 2-4 feet deep right now lol. I actually like my job, it's decent in the non winter months. And I'm at the top of the totem pole now so I'd hate to leave. Our jobs have been cancelled these last couple days though, just too windy and cold. I'd be lucky if the hydraulics on my truck would work!

I hear ya buddy! My 7 y/o (boy) is in to coding. Programming little robots that he operates with a tablet. Blows my mind! I couldn't imagine doing stuff like that as a kid!
Out of my 3 kids, my middle child, the girl... is my athlete/outdoors-y one. LoL

I love it though! Kids are pretty damn impressive once they figure out that tech stuff. I know just enough to keep myself from having to ask for their help. Haha!

Kids are impressive! I can't even imagine either of my kids doing these things your kids are doing, along with Orlando's kid as well. Mine are only 6 and 2 yet, time will come I'm sure. My 6 year old girl loves the Xbox though, Halo and Minecraft haha

Living in SoCal, I think we had weather once. We taxed it and now it seems to avoid Orange County altogether. When it gets to 50 where I live people start talking global warming and dressing like the cast of Gremlins. I could not even imagine what -50 is like.

My dad kicked us out of the house after breakfast and only let us inside for restroom breaks and meals. Different time. A few years ago my 2 year old taught me my iPhone had a flashlight...my mind was blown.

You taxed it and it went away hahaha, I love it. That must be how our prime minister thinks the carbon tax will work LMFAO!

I used to get kicked outside as a kid as well before technology started advancing. Then as a teenager if I wasn't gone somewhere I was on the computer or game console. I'm 30 now, but I still find my 6 year old shows me things I never realized before haha.

Same here. But my kids fight all day. They need to go back NOW!!!

40f is definitely shorts weather. -30 here -50 windchill. It got 5 degrees colder after the sun came up...wtf?!

Same here. But my kids fight all day. They need to go back NOW!!!

40f is definitely shorts weather. -30 here -50 windchill. It got 5 degrees colder after the sun came up...wtf?!

40 F is shorts weather? That's 0 C lol, no shorts for me at that temp haha

Yup, as the sun comes up it actually pushes the cold air towards earth, it's nuts lol

Back
Top Bottom