a714.JPG

Quick-dried/cured bottom stalk buds:

curef1.JPG

cured21.JPG

cured11.JPG

Re: SCROG Kandy Kush @ 69 day of flowering. Help me interpret microscope shots

Great pix, just a little longer ......

Yeah, I figured that one out when sampling - this doesn't even feel like kush yet.
I wonder if I should harvest lowest branches right now and keep them for myself - pretty creative and speedy high

I'd still wait. Depending on what kind of high you want will depend on when you want to harvest. Milky-white = heady/hyped kind of high, Amber = Stoned-in-the-couch high. 50/50 of amber and milk is what most shoot for, but everyone has different preferences. Good Job, those pics and plants are great :goodjob:

Thanks, man, I've been trying. I was expecting a lot more though... maybe next time. It is @ 73 days of flower now - I am not planning on adding anymore nutes - I will start flushing in about 3-4 days and turn the lights off

Looks like you could let them go another week to possibly 2 weeks depending on what type of high your looking for. Usually in the past, all of my OG's I run upwards of 90 to 100 days and this usually gets me in the 50/50 amber/cloudy region and so far this has turned out some amazing results. I probably would wait another week or 2 to harvest, but that just my preferences.

I've never seen them under a microscope, so I can't really give any feedback. I like the pics though.

If I'm interpreting them correctly though, the above posts sound right on the money.

Thanks for the thread. I hope you update it as things ripen further. I'd like to see what amber trichs look like.

Looks like you could let them go another week to possibly 2 weeks depending on what type of high your looking for. Usually in the past, all of my OG's I run upwards of 90 to 100 days and this usually gets me in the 50/50 amber/cloudy region and so far this has turned out some amazing results. I probably would wait another week or 2 to harvest, but that just my preferences.

this is good advice... what I would have wrote

What kind of microscope did you use for this just out of curiosity.

Android like the above posts said looks like more towards 2 more weeks , this time frame is pretty important as buds are packing on the the weight.
So imo i would still be feeding them at its most crucial time,

Let it ride alittle longer ............:thumb:

I can't advise on which to harvest. I've never looked at trichomes under magnification as a way to determine ripeness, but I'm interested in your thread so I can learn! :)

What did you take the pictures with?

Pictures are taken with Snipping tool from live feed from the scope.
This is the scope:

11780.jpg
(I bought it for $30 though.
It's kind of hard to focus, but you get a hang of it

man so what you just plug it into your pc ???? got to get me one of these as for plants dam no signs of turning amber let it rock till your 20 percent amber then you got one week left good luck

Back
Top Bottom