Seedling almost 1 week in and showing fast spots

Joffy

420 Member
This happened today and there was no signs of spots yesterday. What kind of problem is this?

Attachments

• IMG-1800.JPG
    IMG-1800.JPG
    527.6 KB · Views: 131
Hiya @Joffy since it's just a seedling I'd lean towards overwatering, unless you are using nutes which could be burning your sprout. I'd also suggest you take a picture in white light...there's been a real bugaboo up people's butts lately about trying to get diagnostic help with a blurple pic.

See? The anti blurple pic crew is a force to be reconed with. ;)

Tell us about your soil/medium, nutes you are using, watering/drying habits, lights, distance from light to seedling, room temp, humidity if you have it...all of those things will help the big pot brains help. Cheers, gl to your grow! :yahoo:

Tell us about your soil/medium, nutes you are using, watering/drying habits, lights, distance from light to seedling, room temp, humidity if you have it...all of those things will help the big pot brains help. Cheers, gl to your grow! :yahoo:
I mean

That's about as bad as it gets

Lol

:yahoo:

Tell us about your soil/medium, nutes you are using, watering/drying habits, lights, distance from light to seedling, room temp, humidity if you have it...all of those things will help the big pot brains help. Cheers, gl to your grow!
Down with blurple pics!!!!! :thumb: Lol.

Back
Top Bottom