Seedling help!

Im vegging her till late July outdoors then inside for the bloom.
20190505_224012.jpg

That’s a nice lil mesh thingy u got there, looks nice :p
That's a scrog net. 'SCROG', which is that style of growing, is an acronym for 'screen of green'. If you bend down, break or remove the central stem it causes the side branches to grow the same height as the main stem and ensures the whole plant gets the same amount of light.

It helps the plants shoots have all the same auxin levels creating even apical dominance of all side and top shoots.
I like it! I want one haha at what point do u put the scrog on it? These are some of the plants now. These bitches better survive :p

Attachments

• AE9412CA-C607-41E6-A6F7-CF48A7EC7912.jpeg
    AE9412CA-C607-41E6-A6F7-CF48A7EC7912.jpeg
    537 KB · Views: 86
You know,it would probably be good to give them a little water in the morning to
get the new soil wet enough so the roots can start growing into it-then you shouldn't need to water again for 4 or 5 days.

Rootbound won't kill them,they'll just stop growing for awhile,and
it might stunt them a bit when all's said and done...but what ya gonna do-it is what it is...
Spoken like a true grower, I like the last sentence, it's a learned reaction, I'm learning " it is what it is." A lot of good information around here. No question is a stupid question. Thanks carcass

Back
Top Bottom