Seedling stall

Wadamalone

First time growing, planted 4 different varieties, lowryder, green crack, NYCD, & 24 cart. Most of the plants are thriving but I'm having trouble with a few of my NYCD; lack of better way to phrase it they have "stalled". They sprouted got their first intial set of leaves and stopped. I was thinking they are really slow developing strain but I have 1 NYCD that has grow to 2nd node. Background information using fox farm soil ocean forest, CO2 generator up and running, beginning 4th week into grow. Did move to bigger pots, which I understand does have some impact, but have been sticking to watering surface area around the seeding. Testing soil moisture level soil is right where should be, the dew leaves aren't dried out. Any wisdom on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Figured out peat pots were drying out too fast, switched to plastic pots. Problem went away. That root system grows unbelievable fast was getting root bound. So now I start off in red solo cups start. Then switch to fabric pots once they get there 2nd set of true leaves. I am noticing auto flowers are more finicky then photo. Watching Bill Ward videos on YouTube helped immensely. Thanks for the advice. Looking forward to end of summer.

Back
Top Bottom