Thanks Autoflower420 yea im in that number now its cold out -16 so the light is doing its work keeping the room warm about 26 at night 27 day. but there getting lots of air and they seem to be doing well. My new grow is going to start at end of January 15 plants in my grow tent that will be the big test. I want to be able to take them outside in the spring and put them in my green house I hope it will work out trial an error:thumb:. Its so relaxing playing with these plants and rewarding to see them grow. Whats the green squares under our names
some seem to get more then others I know it has to do with likes or something. I have 3green squares.
What's ur temps in spring green houses are awesome for growing in I would love one but can't lol

Autoflower420 I'm not sure I ordered this green house and i have to put it up in spring. the manufacture tell me that it will keep its temperature because of its carbon panels and when it get to hot i can open the vents and add a fan. there room for errors will be some experimenting to do but I will have the time. Finally I will be able to play outside in the country in the wild. 2 hours away from downtown Montreal piece and quiet:Namaste:
f8cf1a61be804f6c2415b04bdd1b3211.jpg

I started some seeds its been about 10 days and they haven't even grown. They came up to see the light but that it nothing else. Im using 50/50 mix peet with verm the mix is still moist but there not getting bigger one of them the leave seem to be wilting like it doesnt want to open full. the other is very small and the other well its leaf hasn't even come out. there under a t5 light . All day the light is on any ideas

Here a picture this is almost 2 week mark they dont look good except the purple thats one with with the black bottom the oter 2 crown royals not looking to good
DSC_014539.JPG

Here a picture this is almost 2 week mark they dont look good except the purple thats one with with the black bottom the oter 2 crown royals not looking to good
DSC_014539.JPG

You should buy red solo cups and slide them in if your roots could get hurt with light through see through cup at that stage .

Back
Top Bottom