Pony tail her please explain kingjoe

420-magazine-mobile1665650660.jpg
420-magazine-mobile939107737.jpg

ok how long do i keep her like that

I more then 9 hrs a day I only do it during that area of grow phase . Opens the middle up giving the new area more light .

But some say to do for 3 hrs just before your lights go out ? I've done it once and noticed some growth difference .

Ugly picture but here you go i have them tied up for three hours now and will do the same 3 hours before lights out just to give them some stretch.
DSC_005262.JPG

Hi guys well these are my girl in there new adoption home under hps light
Not the best picture but you get the idea. Drag that they had to go
20171130_163913.jpg

Hello Guys I have an update on the seedlings the first picture is the first girl 2 sourjacks and 1 crown royal. In the second picture are the 3 crown royals that have been repoted again there under HPS lights
IMG_072552.JPG

IMG_072659.JPG

Hi ckridaa
this is the equipment i'm using in order fluorescent light that you buy for seedlings then I have my 850 watts led light that have dimmers on them 1. seedling 2. veg 3. flower. So I started with germination using my fluorescent tube its a small t5 tube. once my germination was complete i put them in my plastic dome cups again under light for a week. After a week i put them under my led lights they took off nice the setting was on for seedlings then a week later i had seedling on with veg half way on. Believe it or not then I took all the plants put them in a wall mart bag put in my car when to my partners place he put them under 1000 HPS light now for like 8 days not problem plants are holding well growing nicely. I hate the fact that I gave them up. But I sold my house here to go deeper into the woods were I cab really do some growing and observing this magnificent plant . Don't be afraid of this plant its very tough a strong plant its basically a weed so they can handle it. I even saw a plant i can show a picture of it were i bought my new home outside neglected, it was still green but weak and it was 9 degrees out.
I hope this help

Oh sorry forgot most important part the light is on from 6 am till 12 am

Here are the pictures I was talking about the owner of the house I bought through these plants out in the woods lol :yikes:
He didnt want the buyers me to see them.
IMG_070352.JPG

IMG_070466.JPG

No there gone. When I went back to the house for final inspection before buying the house the plants were all gone. He threw them down the hill . They were nice plants big fan leaves and they were in flowering stage. I spoke with the owner discreetly told him that i saw the plants told him i grow them too and he was like surprised but sad that the plants had to be destroyed. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom