Pennywise
did the Crownroyal germinate fast or was it slow and was it also slow to pop out of the ground mine was maybe again could be because of the heat pad

well ill keep you posted go to see my journal I post almost every day the towel trick didnt work going to have to get a humidifier
:thumb:

Newspaper bud on a tray wet the paper .

news paper on a tray ok well ill try it out did it improve for you

Yup brought it from45% -58-62% in my tent with one 300 watt mars hydro

In little 8 inch fan low setting

Tray of newspaper and 3 headband and 2 Critical Kush seeds.

Okay newspaper in saucer tray with water change the paper out every few days .

Good luck .

Yep they got ventilation will get a small fan for them this week order from amazon I added a wet towel in a bowl will see if humidity goes up should

Maybe it's stating the obvious, but if you can get the fan blowing right over the water, that will humidify a lot better. (It gives you some evaporative cooling, too.)

A big 13x9 baking dish with lots of surface are works better than a bowl.
Standing up some big sponges in the bowl to increase evaporative surface area helps too.
A little pump sending water to the top of a rack with paper towels or even the replacement element for a Home Depot swamp cooler works even better.

Ok so this is what I did I'm a computer guy not geek guy Ive been working on the them since 95. Anyways I had a corsair power supply and a fan big fan I have many part all my big computers run on water, with one of my fan controllers I rig it up now I have a fan that i can control the speed lol and I added the news paper with water:trance:

OK, here's my final version. It's a replacement evaporative cooler ("swamp cooler") element from Home Depot sitting in a pencil tray filled with water with a small pump sending water to the top (you can see the hose) and a computer fan at the back blowing air through it. It humidified and cooled, which is just what I needed in the tiny space I had with lots of light.

2017-04-11_Day_22_1900_Humidifier2.JPG

thats cool the water just going down the sponge back in the tray then back up again

Thanks. The only thing I'll change for next time is a bigger reservoir at the base because the water evaporates out of it really fast!

This is what I ordered from Home Depot. It works great. Rigid so it stands up by itself. Wets well. Passes air through its honeycomb structure well. A purpose-built element is just so much better than my usual jerry-rigged stuff. (Well, it's still a hack, but it's got a better element.)
MasterCool CP35 Replacement Rigid Media for Portable Evaporative Cooler
$8.14 /each
Product Overview

Keep your UltraCool CP35 portable evaporative cooler operating at optimal levels with our replacement rigid media. Rigid media provides the best cooling efficiency of all evaporative cooler media/pads. It is made with premium cellulose fibers providing years of life.

what size is your box what your temp and humidity level whats lights u using
Also what im i looking for kipping it cool like 25 degrees and humidity 60 percent? What about when she goes into veg state keep it warm with no humidity?

what size is your box what your temp and humidity level whats lights u using
Also what im i looking for kipping it cool like 25 degrees and humidity 60 percent? What about when she goes into veg state keep it warm with no humidity?

I was growing in a small, sealed-up fireplace (easy to exhaust!) with about 200 actual watts of CFL and LED lighting.
I did get rid of the humidifier when she started to flower, but I also had to move her out of the fireplace. (She was a dwarf, but she got to be a big dwarf. ;))
I do think that keeping humidity down to about 40% or so is a very good idea when the buds start to thicken up. Even with that, my giant beer-can bud was full of mold and had to be tossed.

Thats a drag all that work. Yea I would like to know about that maybe keeping humidity down to about 25 to play it safe when flowering
The veg I would do it as well. Man I cant wait till spring. But its a learning curve I guess I put a sponge in my closet my humidity is 30 temp is down to 27 Man I can wait to try my tent I didnt open the box yet

Today I went and bought a humidifier the ones from vic I put it in my grow closet humidity was at 22 heat up 30 its been in there for 30 minutes humidity went up 55 heat is down at 27 wow lets see how this turn out

Back
Top Bottom