I just did the break down for you it would be about 2 -3 mls would be quarter of that strength or I would do just shy of teaspoon

Here I will explain to you how I came to this conclusion in details for you .

I went with this to start on...

420-magazine-mobile1192306940.jpg

Then I took the mls and divided it into quarters so what would a quarter be of of 9.8mls which is the same conversion as two teaspoons . Maybe. I'm wrong but someone may correct me if I'm wrong here?

Hope that helps as a starting point best of luck .

Ok so there saying in a gallon of water in the second week. I need 6 tsp of Big bloom and 2 tsp of grow big in a gallon of water.
I do this once a week after water. So water on Sunday feed on Wednesday I dont get it because then I would be going into third week the mix is no good cant add a gallon in the 3 pots. Or like I was saying in a 2 liter bottle for the 3 plants once a week after water. Is 2 liters enough for the 3 girls this is what I dont get or do I add 2 liters per girl or half of the 2 liter per girl, water till I see in coming out from bottom of pot?. Its trial an error but I dont want to loose these girls.
Thanks for helping out KingJoe and pennywise So in a 2 liter bottle 3 tsp 1 tsp basicaly will this be enough for all 3 girls

Yea Ill take a chance and see ill go till runoff till I get accustom to what they want. Il make easy maybe have 3, of 2 liter bottles for each girl

Hello guys well i gave plants some nutes so far so good no discoloration the plants leave didn't curl up plant seems good all girls up and running. The only thing is i find them to be slow in growing short not growing up Sour Jack and the runt CrownRoyal its been 2 weeks going into 3 week i would think plant would b just a little bigger. I have enough light on them I'm at 23 inches and my par reading is well over 500

Oh they'll get there!! You can see already how stout they are and the tight formation. All good signs. Look back at this picture in 7 to 10 days, and you'll be picking your jaw up off the floor :high-five:

Yea I'm just inpatient lol ill be back with up date in 10 days with pictures will keep you all posted:thumb:
Well youndont have to wait that long to post, but I look back a week and it's like what!?!?!?!

Small update I'm using a 2 little bottle with nut for all three girls but did notice the crown royal had some browning not much but i notice it i'm not sure if this will be normal for the strain it looks different but anyways she seems ok pennywise I think you said you were growing the same strain hows yours doing

Small update I'm using a 2 little bottle with nut for all three girls but did notice the crown royal had some browning not much but i notice it i'm not sure if this will be normal for the strain it looks different but anyways she seems ok pennywise I think you said you were growing the same strain hows yours doing

Green and healthy so far on my Crown Royale, i'll post pics today when i get home.

Heres what my crown royal looks like you can see there's some browning at the end of leaves on the new leaves

DSC_004768.JPG

Give her another few days then report back bro she looks better a bit

Back
Top Bottom