yea this is going to be interesting for sure what scares me is should this humidifier be on all the time or should I shut it down after only a few hours Im also afraid of pest humidity and pest go well together lol Man I wish I could put up my tent really see my setup

yea this is going to be interesting for sure what scares me is should this humidifier be on all the time or should I shut it down after only a few hours Im also afraid of pest humidity and pest go well together lol Man I wish I could put up my tent really see my setup

I turn it off at lights off. Bruce I noticed my humidity stays around 65% at lights off. don't need it higher

Yep ok Ill keep and eye on it and see so far it doesnt look like the closet is wet thats good its a nice mild mist light fans blowing mist
downward toward canopy cool:phew:Sour Jack looking good Crown Royal well still small Yea I was reading your journal as well KingJoe83

Morning I was looking at my girls all seems cool. there not in veg state for another week or so. I was looking at my lights. I have dimmer settings on them seedling .veg, flower. Question what would you guys do? keep the setting seedling on then go to veg? or turn off seedling and turn on veg only? Or would you just keep seedling on go to veg then when flower come go to flower full spectrum?
I hope you guys understand.

Morning I was looking at my girls all seems cool. there not in veg state for another week or so. I was looking at my lights. I have dimmer settings on them seedling .veg, flower. Question what would you guys do? keep the setting seedling on then go to veg? or turn off seedling and turn on veg only? Or would you just keep seedling on go to veg then when flower come go to flower full spectrum?
I hope you guys understand.

I think the idea is to give the plants different wavelengths at different times in its growth cycle--bluish for veg, reddish for flower.

But since cannabis loves and needs lots of light to produce and most LED lamps run at half the power shown on the box and cannabis can easily take the full rated power of most lamps, my thought is to give it full power and full spectrum (i.e. turn on every LED full blast) throughout the grow. Flame on!

Thanks scientific. What I will do is this for this time around 1.Seedling cycle: turn on seedling dimmer. leave other dimmers off.
2.Vegetation cycle: turn on Seedling & Veg dimmers, leave bloom dimmer off.
3.Bloom cycle: turn on Seedling & Veg & Bloom dimmers full spectrum. These are nice lights plant like them there running cool to the touch
Fans are just a little loud but thats ok. I hope to promote these lights one day.

Today 12 11 2017
I looked at my plant. Its time to transfer them in a bigger pots thats good news. I can see the roots in the clear cups I'm using. So this was a good idea I now know when to transfer the plant. I'm going into Veg state now. My seedling dimmer is on full and my veg dimmer is half full in one week I will turn up full. I now need to transfer more heat out of closet. That's it today I'm going to record this when The wife lets me buy a camcorder.:yikes:

Hey well I got a used camera on ebay today Finlay got wife to agree lol Anyways here the girls in there new pots they seem to be doing well:thumb:

DSC_0028112.JPG

Yeah I'll find someone here for ya. Just can't remember who uses what lol. Just stick to 1/2 dose to start maybe even less

When you guys say half does can you explain i'm reading the instruction but they talk about a gallon i'm doing a 2 letter bottle of the stuff but i'm not giving them full does. I'm just like poring some into the plant and it goes down thats it. but i'm open on this

When you guys say half does can you explain i'm reading the instruction but they talk about a gallon i'm doing a 2 letter bottle of the stuff but i'm not giving them full does. I'm just like poring some into the plant and it goes down thats it. but i'm open on this

What does is call for at that time of age or flower liek 5ml per gal ? Then I can help tell you how better.

Back
Top Bottom