Seedsman 420 Promo: New Strains & More

I finally just did the Zelle transfer, worked great

The visa system still dosent work, dosent even show declined by my banks

Try the Zelle, worked easy through my bank and the order was instantly saved

I would try that if Zella were available in Canada. :(

FINALLY! For a laugh I tried ordering again on my iPad. The Visa card option was gone, but Mastercard was ready to take my info. Thankfully my sister had a mastercard to borrow and my order looks like it is being processed with an accepted payment. :slide:

I am going to try and get a loadable master card tomorrow I hope it works. Bummer that my paypal master card dont work.

hello @CO Finest!

below some info....

Unfortunately, we do not accept PayPal as a method of payment.

However, we have a number of other payment options.

For the most up to date payment information, promotions and specials, why not take a look at our payment information page below.

Do you accept PayPal?

I wish you all a GREAT EASTER and a tremendous 420!

:Namaste:

Look what came in the mail today :)

20190423_202232.jpg

10 Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez
5 Barney's Peyote Critical
3 Bruce Banger
3 Jack Herrer
2 Mango Cream auto

Ordered on April 10 got them today April 23rd. I live on the west coast in Canada I was very happy with the purchasing and shipping of the seeds and impressed with how quickly they came. Thanks very much @SeedsMan

Look what came in the mail today :)

20190423_202232.jpg

10 Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez
5 Barney's Peyote Critical
3 Bruce Banger
3 Jack Herrer
2 Mango Cream auto

Ordered on April 10 got them today April 23rd. I live on the west coast in Canada I was very happy with the purchasing and shipping of the seeds and impressed with how quickly they came. Thanks very much @SeedsMan

:headbanger:

:goof:

Got a shipping notice last Friday and received today in 4 business days :) I was shorted on my Doctor Seedsman CBD bonus 3 seeds (email sent off) but everything else arrived all intact. Will by ready to grow some of these hopefully end of July or beginning of August (when my current grow is harvested)

E2F5A2A6-AEBC-450E-8F8F-F00B406E5C3B.jpeg

Would of updated original post but has been too long. I have already received an email message back from Seedsman and have already setup for my missing seeds to be sent out :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom