Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

I hope everyone enjoyed this wonderful grow. All things considered me missing the dirt up I think I turned out pretty good. Sometimes I get frustrated but it's all good we're here to watch if anybody needs help we ask and we try to help. Anyways I want to thank 420 magazine for being here for me to display my beauties and for me to help out if I can.

I was wondering was there anything that fascinated you all about my grow?

And on another note laughing my ass off even with the harvested tent I still keep shit clean!

20240307_175823.jpg

Oh yeh figured out my humidifiers been saying it's 62 humidity in there I had it set at 55 so it ain't been kicking on I'm about to hit my humidifier up to 65% and see where we go up from there but as of right now we're not looking too shabby unless that's enough on it and I'll leave it as it is I can't remember the drawing process I think 70° and 45 to 55% humidity! Someone please help
Plus I found a test slug! Lmao

20240307_174849.jpg

And on another note laughing my ass off even with the harvested tent I still keep shit clean!

20240307_175823.jpg
I love the drought but do not understand the protractor. 🍋

i fight rh here because it's so low in the winter and i don't control my heat.
i'm really starting to appreciate fridge drying because it extends my dry time and it's low effort.
the big buds get hung for a day or two then into the fridge. small stuff can go in right away afaik.

20240307_175823.jpg
Your grow is indeed impressive! What fascinates me the most is your attention to detail and the care you put into every aspect of your grow. The fact that you're using top-quality equipment like ViparSpectra lights, keeping everything spotless, and giving your plants the TLC they deserve shows your dedication to achieving the best possible results.
It's clear that your passion for growing goes beyond just the act of growing itself; it's a labor of love. And that's truly inspiring! 😊

Oh yeh figured out my humidifiers been saying it's 62 humidity in there I had it set at 55 so it ain't been kicking on I'm about to hit my humidifier up to 65% and see where we go up from there but as of right now we're not looking too shabby unless that's enough on it and I'll leave it as it is I can't remember the drawing process I think 70° and 45 to 55% humidity! Someone please help
Plus I found a test slug! Lmao

20240307_174849.jpg
Well thanks for y'all's help with my humidity situation on giving some advice. I got none 0 zip so

Sorry I am no help to you, but I have never delt with humidity problems before. I hope someone can help you. 🍋
I ain't worried about it! Still no one answered a call or even try to help but I took care of things myself I figured it out! I meet my 1 lb goal! With the first Auto that was in this grow I got 58 g off of and this is the results of the other plants and I now have a total of 386.97 G and I still have those two big ass autos hanging!!! They needed a little more dry time before I took them off their stems..

SO YES I MET MY GOAL!!!!!!! I AM FREE AND CLEAR 1 LB OF FREE MEDICAL GRADE VERY POTENT MARIJUANA. And let me tell you the chop the trimming the cutting the buds everything is so beautiful with the string I love it and definitely grow it again very tremendous yield!!

20240310_203615.jpg

20240310_202653.jpg

20240310_193538.jpg

20240310_192036.jpg

20240310_192503.jpg

Not funny I was needing help!!
I tried helping when I suggested throwing buds in the fridge.
You're doing fine from the look of things. Congrats on the haul.

I tried helping when I suggested throwing buds in the fridge.
You're doing fine from the look of things. Congrats on the haul.
That wasn't my problem only thing I was wanting to know and I asked in plain question is what it's the recommendations on temperature and humidity for drying marijuana that was all I asked I don't have no problem raising in her lowering it I just needed to know what it was supposed to be at and I got no help on that

Shed's not here to answer lol.

I misunderstood you, thought you were fighting to keep rh high enough.
Probably want it just under sixty percent rh because that's near your target rh.
Lower temperatures are better off, as there's less chance of fungal growth.
However colder also means a longer drying time.
The fridge is 3 celcius but buds can take > 2 weeks to dry in some cases.

I'm not sure what the appropriate answer is for your situation. What did google tell you?

Shed's not here to answer lol.

I misunderstood you, thought you were fighting to keep rh high enough.
Probably want it just under sixty percent rh because that's near your target rh.
Lower temperatures are better off, less chance of fungal growth. My fridge is like 3c.
I'm not sure what the appropriate answer is. What did google tell you?
No I appreciate it brother shed ain't been around that much which I understand with his family situation. What really fighting it cuz I got a humidifier I just wanted to make sure everything was on point and I had the correct numbers but it's all good now this shit is fire bro and I got my pound! So now that my goal is completed I don't have to grow no more that was all I wanted

Back
Top Bottom