Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

About to go up here shortly we're going to see what they look like they've been in 48 hours of darkness I'm just going to leave all leaf on the Christmas tree black sugar hell she went all the way natural with no problems why not let her finish up natural no cuts no nothing. The other Northern light I'll probably go ahead and trim them it's going to be all around golf ball nuggets anyways besides the colas got some pretty nice colas on top where I supercropter

Yeah I don't understand how that Northern light with that many days without water with only two leaves drouping. She's been an Ace from the beginning. She's well resonated sticky as fuck smell like high heel and I'm sure she's going to be a pretty good smoke for me.
nl is a go to hardy star plant here. they can take a lot. boy did you ever do nice work on them. super classic look. good job. :)

nl is a got to hardy star plant here. they can take a lot. boy did you ever do nice work on them. super classic look. good job. :)
I tried especially after I fucked up the first Auto what I did with these was diluted all the nutrients that I prepared for my black sugars by half so basically I filled up half gallon nutrient in the rest of water and they loved it a couple times I fed them full strength for the hell of it still loved it to.

I want to make a point on that black sugar fasciated clone what I got the trimming her I noticed in the middle because she ain't nothing but Bud she actively super cropped her own self in the middle which was why I had to end up tying her up now I see why I had to do that she just exploded and she's so fucking oily I had on clearing gloves which turned black. What appreciated clone that was and fasciated I cannot wait to grow black sugar again if I get more faciated I'm definitely cloning them they do a lot better as a clone than staying on a plant I think... Although that was my first fasciation... And oh my God the outcome ain't no telling how much bud is on that bitch I'd say at least a couple ounces

20240305_195618.jpg

I bought a couple of high potency like 96.9% THC disposables one of them didn't work it was 2 G filled up two 510 cartridges! I'm happy and this shit's strong as hell.. its brand is Skywalker OG and I have another one I filled up that is Jack herer both of smoke really good and smooth both of them tell you the fuck up three hits and you're good I run all day at work with this shit nobody knows nothing even though everybody smokes anyways we sometimes go behind a dumpster and smoke logs. That's when we break out the axe body spray.

I bought a couple of high potency like 96.9% THC disposables one of them didn't work it was 2 G filled up two 510 cartridges! I'm happy and this shit's strong as hell.. its brand is Skywalker OG and I have another one I filled up that is Jack herer both of smoke really good and smooth both of them tell you the fuck up three hits and you're good I run all day at work with this shit nobody knows nothing even though everybody smokes anyways we sometimes go behind a dumpster and smoke logs. That's when we break out the axe body spray.
Num num 🥰

Here you go and result and let me tell you these were some stinking sticky mamma jamas a harvest is done. Everything 5 plants total! All hanging happily in my 4x4!

I want to thank everyone who showed up for this harvest and I appreciate everything that y'all said and I think you kindly for being here. I'll be back with the final weigh in on the final cure weight.. I will say the Northern lights is going to pack a punch in potency!

20240306_191702.jpg

20240306_191655.jpg

20240306_191646.jpg

20240306_191639.jpg

20240306_191633.jpg

20240306_190102.jpg

20240306_190033.jpg

I mean hell at 14 weeks n some change she was spitting out a couple nanners and it wouldn't because of nothing I did cuz she's been growing perfectly it's time it's time to pluck her she just kept her on more white stigmas and more white stigmas Non-Stop hell she could probably go another month and still be putting out white stigmas! God love her Christmas tree heart she's going to make me so happy. Going to make management at Dunkin and everyone else I smoke with happy as well. Which ain't all too many people I don't fuck around a lot I just come home and do me smoke with my buddies at work hell they're like brothers.

:bravo: on all those sticky glistening harvests! After all the trials and tribulations and pH issues and uncooperative veins they turned out spectacular. Nice to see them hanging around while you get the place ready for what's next!

:thumb:
Good morning brother I know that's right brother thank you so much for showing up. And how about that spectacular beautiful Northern light I mean my God she finished up beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom