Shadowman's Ideal 420 Soil Grow 2014

Subscribed Shadowman, Three pages and already I'm learning new stuff (super Cool)!! I've read about the future of soils that will grow a Marijuana plant from seed thru flower, and I hope this is the start. Just call me lazy or just wanting a big K.I.S.S.
Congratulations on walking your daughter down the isle.
Did anybody else notice that the General has subscribed here. This man writes some of the best articles on MMJ. Thank you Sir.
Also KJC is a welcome addition on any thread. Thank you KJC.
Sorry if I sounded like I was kissing butt, but they are deserving. Just my 2 bits.

I have noticed the distinguished growers that are subbed to my journals. KJC has been stopping in and helping out for awhile now and is always welcome and The General is a new addition that I'm very humbled by his presence. All are welcome to here or any of my journals and I thank them with sincerity.

How long between waterings? (once they are 18-24" across?)

Whenever it's needed, each plant has it's own rate of growth and thirst. I use the same watering practice with all my plants no matter what stage they are in. When the soil is dry, I water. The only thing that differs for me is the amount of water each plant receives. The bigger the plant, the more it get's. How you been Radogast?

Subbed :) Never heard of ideal 420 before, but definitely sounds nice to not have to add a million ferts every watering or so and spend all that money... hope it works!

Hey SoilGirl, Ideal 420 Soil is one of the sponsors here at 420 Magazine, however, I made my first purchase prior to the coming aboard. They are not sponsoring this grow, I just wanted to make that clear (some sponsors do sponsor grows with their products). As we all know, nothing is a sure thing, and it's my belief that even if you felt the need to add some nutes to their soil it would be a minimum in comparison to mixing your own soil. We shall see. Thanks for stopping in.

Whenever it's needed, each plant has it's own rate of growth and thirst. I use the same watering practice with all my plants no matter what stage they are in. When the soil is dry, I water. The only thing that differs for me is the amount of water each plant receives. The bigger the plant, the more it get's. How you been Radogast?

How've I been?

After all my worrying about not being able to feed enough nutes because it was too long between watering times, then harvesting and drying 2+ oz per plant of smooth magnificent cannabis .

I'm on top of the world!!

:grinjoint::yahoo::cough:

Medi2 & Medi3 have been growing like gangbusters and I've had to move them out of the veg boxes. I've topped Medi2 twice to slow her down but she isn't having it so far. Medi3 I've only topped once. They are getting bushy and haven't showed any deficiencies since they settled into their new soil, just some minor nute burn at the very tips of their leaves. I've only given them Rhizostym 1 cup each 1 time, otherwise it's been straight distilled water.
2014-07-28_22_51_261.jpg

Medi2
2014-07-28_22_49_31.jpg

2014-07-28_22_54_15.jpg

Medi3
2014-07-28_22_51_06.jpg

2014-07-28_22_54_33.jpg

Thanks for coming by I'll post more later. "Keep The Green Side Up"

:cheer: These clones look much more.... sculpted to me than their mama. Nothing against miss Medi! I just think these will turn out even better than her, which any good mom wants in the end ;)

:cheer: These clones look much more.... sculpted to me than their mama. Nothing against miss Medi! I just think these will turn out even better than her, which any good mom wants in the end ;)

Hey SoilGirl, between the flower tent, the LFs, the flowering clones and Medi2 & Medi3 things get a little confusing. Medi2 and Medi3 that are in the spotlight for this journal are actually from seed. The flowering clones came from Medi1 which is in flower now. I did have a clone from LF1 which turned out to be a boy and I yanked him and the clone that was from LF1, other than that all plants are from seed at this point. This grow journal, the 2 Medi's are from seed. I hope that clears things up for you(I almost confused myself explaining it). One other thing, Medi1 in flower started looking like the 2 Medi's in this journal until I took the bamboo make shift scrog I had her tied to. Thanks for the compliment and glad to have you along. Stop back again anytime you feel like it.

Welcome my friends and fellow cultivators. I hope all is Green in your world. Medi2 and Medi3 are coming along very nicely. I'm mulling over wither or not to put 1 if not both under scrog after I chop Medi1 that's in flower at the moment. I'm going to have 5 maybe 6 flowering clones, and 4 LFs to think about flowering next go-round and I'm not sure who will go to flower and who I will veg longer. Decisions, decisions. Either way, I'm going to have to put someone under net. I'll be doing some serious thinking on it in the coming weeks.
2014-07-31_05_16_34.jpg

Medi2
2014-07-31_05_11_23.jpg

2014-07-31_05_13_31.jpg

Medi3
2014-07-31_05_12_36.jpg

2014-07-31_05_13_00.jpg

Happy trails to you, until we meet again. "Keep The Green Side Up" Y'all.
:thanks:

Hey SoilGirl, between the flower tent, the LFs, the flowering clones and Medi2 & Medi3 things get a little confusing. Medi2 and Medi3 that are in the spotlight for this journal are actually from seed. The flowering clones came from Medi1 which is in flower now. I did have a clone from LF1 which turned out to be a boy and I yanked him and the clone that was from LF1, other than that all plants are from seed at this point. This grow journal, the 2 Medi's are from seed. I hope that clears things up for you(I almost confused myself explaining it). One other thing, Medi1 in flower started looking like the 2 Medi's in this journal until I took the bamboo make shift scrog I had her tied to. Thanks for the compliment and glad to have you along. Stop back again anytime you feel like it.
OH. Well they still look more sculpted anyways haha. Sorry for the mistake ;) I suppose I caught some of that grow journal syndrome thats been going around..

OH. Well they still look more sculpted anyways haha. Sorry for the mistake ;) I suppose I caught some of that grow journal syndrome thats been going around..

LMFAO, It's all good in the hood SoilGirl. I get it too. Thanks for following along, I've been so busy lately, I'll stop in at your garden soon and check out what's happening with your girls.

sub'd up - as a wannabe newbie who has yet to take the plunge, this soil may be just the ticket!! Thanks for trying it out for us.

Welcome to the best damn growers community on the WWW. 420 Magazine is full of highly experienced growers and all around great bunch of people. Everyone here is extremely helpful (I've only seen one person that kept a secret about their success with mixing their own soil). Usually you will have people lined up to offer advice and proven techniques. You will love it here!

Lmaooo shadowman... I think we shop in the same stores.. I have that same 6" fan and just bout hit hygrometer lol.. The Medi fam is doing their thing. Looksike medi3 needs another LST session. Ladies lookin good bro

Lmaooo shadowman... I think we shop in the same stores.. I have that same 6" fan and just bout hit hygrometer lol.. The Medi fam is doing their thing. Looksike medi3 needs another LST session. Ladies lookin good bro

Hey Tamir, I shop at BudsRus lol. You too? I just finished watering and stretching out Medi2 & Medi3.

Hey everyone, I hope all is sticky, fat and rock hard in your world. Welcome to my Ideal 420 Soil grow journal.
This morning I watered both Medi2 and Medi3 1/2 gallon distilled water and did some more lst and tying. Medi2 is getting big and bushy so I topped her again to slow her down. I want to transplant her into a 5 gallon pot at the end of the week.
Medi2
2014-08-04_10_07_23.jpg

2014-08-04_10_06_20.jpg

Medi3
2014-08-04_10_07_05.jpg

2014-08-04_10_06_45.jpg

Thank you again for following my Ideal 420 Soil grow journal. "Keep The Green Side Up"

Back
Top Bottom