Shadowman's Ideal 420 Soil Grow 2014

Outstanding growing. Man you have really come a long way in a short time. You got the training down to a science. Keep it growing green my friend..

Wow Medi2 in particular just looks outstanding, great work Shadow, it's hard to believe they got so big in under 5 gals to begin with. Just shows you're really getting everything down to a science like your amazing Prof. Finest said.
You are no longer a beginner, hell you might already be past me and my 3 years of on and off dabbling in growing LOL. :cheer::Namaste::high-five:

Late to the party shadowman but loving what your doing there.

Even though I'm a hydro man, I'm still gonna watch this with interest.

Keep up the good work.

Hey MedFarmer, Welcome and Thank you so much, you can't be late to a perpetual party! Have a seat and enjoy.

Wow Medi2 in particular just looks outstanding, great work Shadow, it's hard to believe they got so big in under 5 gals to begin with. Just shows you're really getting everything down to a science like your amazing Prof. Finest said.
You are no longer a beginner, hell you might already be past me and my 3 years of on and off dabbling in growing LOL. :cheer::Namaste::high-five:

Now now SoilGirl, don't sell yourself short. From what I've seen at your place you do quite well for yourself. He is an amazing grower and person. Thank you for the praise all the same.

What's everyone up to? I'm just chillin and enjoying a good Fryday. I had a friend come over and christened my new Perc. All is good in the neighborhood! Medi 2 and Medi3 are doing great and haven't slowed down yet even though I've topped them numerous times. Medi2 is the big girl of the two and is going to be my biggest yet by the time she gets to flower. They're taking the lst extremely well and Medi3 only has a couple of ties, the rest of her lst is holding without any, she is so pliable. The more experience I'm getting the more fun I'm having.
Medi2
2014-08-07_22_33_32.jpg

2014-08-04_10_07_23.jpg

Medi3
2014-08-07_22_33_14.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone. "Keep The Green Side Up"

Hey everybody, I had a little mishap with Medi2, I was attempting to straighten one of the main branches and she split. Not too bad and she hasn't shown any signs of trauma but I'm watching her close. I wrapped wire tie around her to keep her from splitting further and untied her branches to take the stress off her while she heals. I was going to transplant her into a 5 gallon pot but I'm not doing anything until she has fully recovered. I figure this could set her back a couple of weeks so I may leave her in the 3 gallon pot to finish. It will depend on how fast Medi1 finishes in flower. Other than that, They are looking great and the soil is doing a good job of supplying nutes. I'm pleased with the grow overall. Medi3 has a chance to catch up on growth.
2014-08-11_18_33_53.jpg

2014-08-11_18_31_28.jpg

2014-08-11_18_32_19.jpg

2014-08-11_18_32_42.jpg

Until next time, "Keep The Green Side Up"

Re: split

You aren't panicking, so that's good.

Someone mentioned first aid tape. Any thing that stabilizes, such as your wire, should be fine

Hey Radogast, the split is only about an inch deep. She is going to be fine, I hate that I torqued her too much but I've learned an important lesson so some good came from it. I'll be over to see your clone grow.

Hey Radogast, the split is only about an inch deep. She is going to be fine, I hate that I torqued her too much but I've learned an important lesson so some good came from it. I'll be over to see your clone grow.

My clones are runty, which I can handle. But their little branches are rigid, not very pliable, which is making training a challenge.

My clones are runty, which I can handle. But their little branches are rigid, not very pliable, which is making training a challenge.

Hey Radogast, you gotta love a good challenge. Be gentle and understanding and she'll give in every time. My clones are struggling also.

Good morning :420: Welcome to my grow room. Medi2 is doing fine, she never had any serious issues due to the split. I'm sure she will be slowed on growth for awhile but is staying healthy. Medi3 is growing good, still not caught up to Medi2. I gave them 1/2 gallon distilled water on 8/14. Next watering I'm going to give them 2 cups Rhizostym + water. I've only given them 1 feeding of Rhizostym (1 cup).
Medi2
2014-08-15_05_59_05.jpg

2014-08-15_05_58_44.jpg

Medi3
2014-08-15_05_56_45.jpg

Thanks for coming by y'all. Have a great weekend!
:thanks:

Looking good man. Did that split heal up good?

Hey MTB, she is healing great, I still haven't put the restraints back on (I'm a loving sadist, lol) yet but she hasn't skipped a beat. She is going to be a big beast when she get's to flower, I think if I get her under a scrog, she could bring me a half pound maybe. She's been vegging for 71 days and has somewhere around 3,4 maybe 5 weeks to go before flower. Time will tell. "Keep The Green Side Up" my friend!

Nice rich greanery man. I have had only a few good runs in soil ( thats why I do hydro) but im gonna try sum of this tera one day. Probs let my wife run it lol she all mrs green thumb and im mr science.

Hey Dusty, nothing wrong with letting the Mrs. take the helm. I wish I was more Mr. Science, hydro is a little intimidating to me. Maybe in the future I will do a small setup while I continue my soil grows. That way if I totally suck at it, it won't hurt my stockpile. Thanks for coming by and the kind words.

I've got some errands to run this morning but will have an update later on today. "Keep The Green Side Up" and Thanks for stopping by.

Growing your own green meds? And having fun? Shadowman, you have the 420 world by the tail.

And good save on your girl that did the splits. Ouch. lol.

Hey Shadowman!
We're having a bit of trouble with getting seedlings to grow in the ideal420 soil- 4 babies have fried and died when placed in it so far. I know you have good luck with the seeds and this soil so I was wondering if you'd share how you get them started? I'm really at a loss and have been talking to the guys at ideal but I've gotten conflicting ideas of what's wrong from them so far.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom