She is too tall - What can I do?

As I said earlier, read what I said, not to you - it didn't need your input, I did not tell someone to quit, I advised them how to continue.

I feel like you went from bad to worse in the span of 3 replies. The community here is awesome and will always support each other with a positive mentality. If you want people to act like yourself, I am afraid this is not the place for you. We may be snowflakes but at least we are not discouraging people from growing. Yea I agree you have to be direct to people, so am going to be direct with you, this thread had already had a resolution, you have not added anything to the conversation besides pissing people off. In the future perhaps phrase your replies better, a little diplomacy will go a long way.
:Namaste:
Here here.....ditto that 100%. If every mistake was met with " you might wanna reconsider" there would be 1/2 as many members as we have. Take a look around at some of the other forums and tell me that this isn't the best place on the internet to learn how to grow weed. If you want to be a dick like some of the other sites promote, there's the door------>

Like i said you may not have ment it the way you worded it but it sounded quite off.

A little life past of my growing is i never had no idea what i was doing, bought a fan, filter and light and went along with it, turns out my 10 plants i had in a wardrobe were mostly males, i joined the site last year and since doing so iv gone from 1oz a plant to 5-7oz and its all thanks to the people of this site, the ladies and gentlemen on this site will guide you through thick and thin from the point you were going to kill them because they didnt look right to then putting up a thread for generous people to then help you and wolllaaah they ended up saving the day for you then to eventually have a harvest.

Always proof read things first it helps great!

PEACE OUT :420:

1st: Not being a jerk doesnt make someone a snowflake. Its called tact, you can tell someone something without being perceived as an a-hole

2nd: Telling someone to quit isnt being to the point.

3rd: BOOOOOOO to you. I have never in my life been called a snowflake, i dont melt, I dont congratulate people when they did a shitty job, but I am also not a mean person who tells people to quit after trying something once. You can justify your words anyway you like but you told the dude to quit. If you dont see how that is jerky you never will.

Continue ranting all you like but I am done. :thedoubletake:

Couldn't agree more.

420Mexico I think you've got a healthy looking plant there. Well done for the first grow. Lots of people fail on the first and second and third grow because growing cannabis is not the easiest thing to do. I expect this grow was a lesson for you on sexing plants. I expect you'll learn much more as you continue growing. Nobody knows it all and all can learn more. Welcome to a wonderful community.

Mate, if you didn't notice them male flowers you really need to sit back and think if this is for you. Some people think because we call it weed it will grow no matter what. It's not the case, as these forums show day in day out. Cannabis is very demanding. You should really be sexing it as soon as the pre-flowers show, which won't be hard if you are paying the close attention you need to grow this crop. I would collect some pollen and store it in the freezer or sell it - is in high demand and seed banks don't sell it for obvious reasons. Hack it down, bleach and then bleach again. Then sit down with for a nice cannabis and coffee sesh whilst you read some books on growing! If you want to keep it going for whatever reason, just hack the top off - yield is not an issue with it being male - you will get no smoke from that boy.

Thank you mate, I appreciate your comment , I'm looking forward to be a grower too, and I hoped I learned from these and also hopefully my you can send me those books you saying

These post became a bit large of an argument, I did not get no feelings break by someone telling I should think of this is the right thing for me? Anyway thanks to all the the community and also these is a blog for people who likes to grow weed and wants to share their knowledge with new growers out like me.

These post became a bit large of an argument, I did not get no feelings break by someone telling I should think of this is the right thing for me? Anyway thanks to all the the community and also these is a blog for people who likes to grow weed and wants to share their knowledge with new growers out like me.
Just try feminized seeds next time.....make it easier on yourself! Til you get things down....

Back
Top Bottom