ShedGrow Gelato Indoor Soil

I just read your journal ! De humidifier? I didn't know there was such thing as to much humidity? I have to fill my humidifier more then I water hahhA it's dryer then a popcorn fart where I live! Im lucky to reach an RH above 55 , my first grow was a gelato and I was a super newb ! That's how I found 420 this guy skybound helped me , I didn't end up with very much but the little gelato I got was amazing ,,, I think your going to end up with pure fire ! Hell yeah brother
Screenshot_20191108_163028_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Screenshot_20191109_142321_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
IMG_20191108_162153.jpg
Now that is some serious trichomes! :lot-o-toke:

Ok. So, another day fighting humidity. I did find something interesting however. My dehumidifier would dry the air in my outside room to 45% no problem. The issue is that it also puts off enough heat that it is a little excessive to be sucked into my actual grow room. I turned my dehumidifier off and put my a.c. on two degrees cooler in the outside room. My humidity dropped to 53% and is holding. That's the best I can get er' today.

You have some serious stretch going on Shed. Plants are looking great. Your giving me
something to look forward to "Happy Days". :high-five: Have a Brownie :morenutes:
I'm getting a bit nervous about space. I only have about 2.5 feet left to go up. I'll have to think of something I guess. Good problem to have if you're going to have one.

Back
Top Bottom