ShedGrow Gelato Indoor Soil

Sounds like you're getting a pretty solid set up there :thumb:
Had to with this Canadian weather. The humidity is crazy. Think I have it nipped though. My big dehumidifier is in my outside room. If i leave it on say 45% on a day when it's like 70% outside it creates too much heat. But, if I just use the big guy to get my outside room to 55-60% and use a smaller dehumidifier in the grow room to clean up the rest I seem to be ok with temps.

I'm sure I've said it before but I guess I'm lucky haveing to deal with low humidity instead of high.

YES! Very. I have high humidity and it sucks in flower. Dehumidifiers running 100%, AC running all the time to cool down what the dehumidifier is heating up lol...

YES! Very. I have high humidity and it sucks in flower. Dehumidifiers running 100%, AC running all the time to cool down what the dehumidifier is heating up lol...
Yes..it has to be the hardest part of the climate to get right. I can heat no problem...i can cool no problem..i can add moisture to the air no problem. Taking moisture out of the air? Damn.

Heat can be an issue sometimes in the summer but I've learned how to deal with that. Winter time I need a little supplemental heating in my basement grow space. I just learned to grow with lower humidity that I would like it's not optimal conditions sometimes but it still works it just might take a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom