ShedGrow Gelato Indoor Soil

Hey I have a question for you all. What should my buds feel like to the touch? They don't feel as sticky as before and I did just go through a heat wave here for about 8 days. Ac kept up fairly well but could have been better.

Attachments

• 20200711_231039.jpg
    20200711_231039.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
Defiantly time to start watching. You'll need a jewelers loop or something that will magnify enough so you can get a good look at the trichs. They start out clear then milky and then amber. Your crop is most potent when all the trichs are milky but you'll never get them all milky with zero Amber so most people shot for a ratio of milky and amber. They claim the more amber the more couch lock the more milky the more energetic but I dont know, I've only found that that's all strain depended but I'm no scientist.

Your magnification is to much. Cant see anything. You are looking for your mushroom shaped trichoms. Or maybe its just not clear.
It was at 100x magnification so I dropped it to 60x for the next two pics. Probably a little shaky too..lol.

Attachments

• 20200713_132434.jpg
    20200713_132434.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 20200713_132126.jpg
    20200713_132126.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 27
Yea its better but still to much magnification really. You want to get a good wide view. I think mine is 40 or 60 X magnification and it works really well. The second pic is just one of a stigmas and the stigmatic papillae hairs on it. That picture doesnt have any Trichomes.

Make sure you are checking actual bud and kinda "within" the colas and not the sugar leaf outside, they will be ripe way before its time to harvest. From the other cola pic and that trichome pic you def have a ways to go! Let her get good and ripe! Check them every few days or so.

You would need to keep up your feed schedule if I was you. Just keep doing what you have been doing the past few weeks. She is not ready.

Edit to add: You will most likely need a few more feedings before shes done. So just stay on the same schedule and feedings/waterings that you have been.

Back
Top Bottom