She's droopy - Normal? Help?

Why Doe

So I can't really figure out what this is if it's actually a problem at all. Over watering and under watering look the same. I don't water until the first inch or 2 are dry. So I don't think its overwatering. Temps stay below 80 and humidity is around 40-50% with fresh air coming into the tent. The 450w light is a foot away so don't see it being heat stress. I haven't fed many nutrients during this grow as it hasnt shown any signs of deficiencies, I made a pretty good soil mix. I do have a small fungus gnat problem, theres not many but i see a few. I dont see any signs that they are doing damage, like dying yellowing leaves but I am no expert.

What Strain is it? Blueberry
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica 80/20
How Many Plants? 3
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? A week? Not sure its an autoflower
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Fert, Perlite, Compost, Earth Worm Castings
If Soil... What Size Pot? 8-10 Gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 450w LED
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? >80
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40-50%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 7.4, too high but cant get it lower
Any Pests? A couple of nats/fruit flys? I have a yellow sticky strip hanging with a few on there
How Often are you Watering? When its dry?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox Farms, half strength
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2x4x5

IMG_149127.JPG

Most of that information I already stated but I updated it.

Thanks. Wow, it looks like you're doing pretty much everything right as far as I can see.

Can you get that temperature down five or ten degrees?

(And though I don't think it's related, maybe you could lower the pH of your water to 6 to try to lower the pH a little. (I assume that 7.4 number is for runoff, right?)

The runoff is at 7.4 ive been feeding with 4-5ph but it still stays above 7, I've managed to bring it down from 7.8 but not making great strides.
I have a nursery tomato plant in peat moss with runoff in the 4s(!) despite having been watered with pH 8 water for weeks. You do what you can. (And the tomatoes look great BTW!)

The plant seemed to perk up a little since the feeding I just gave it, so hell maybe I was under watering?.
Let's hope that's it. Seems likely. It looks like you are doing things right! :thumb:

Whenever I check on the girlz before lights out..a few of them are a little droopy, like they are anticipating darkness...an hour after the lights are on...(could it be as simple as that?)...everyone's fine and enjoying the light...I, as well, don't see much droopiness...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Well I prefer to keep a schedule that imitates natural light patterns...but a schedule is a schedule, so yes, plants could react to what they're accustomed to...if your plants are droopy mid light cycle, then you may have issues...but honestly, the pics you have provided don't show much droopiness to me...cheerz...h00k...

Im not sure they anticipate darkness. They dont sleep for 2 hours even after the lights are turned off. so they dont even see it coming,..Maybe im wrong,lol.. Droppy is overwater, from what i hear. Let it dry out, the droppyness will go away. Even in coco.

Back
Top Bottom