Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

A+b definitely lowers ph. By the next day my nute solution is only up by .2 to .3. sometimes it doesn't raise back up at all. I'll mix A let it sit for 15min like it says, then mix rest of my stuff. pH and feed. I've even mixed it all up and waited a few hours, then fed with no ph change. I thought I read somewhere that a air stone will raise pH or least mess with it. Just a heads up my hydro store guy said LEDs are a waste, just because they own a store doesn't mean they know everything. He might not know the air stone is messing with it.
Funny eh, never a straight answer. The best knowledge by far is right here!

My pk booster drops my pH. It works out that I add just enough to feed and just enough to lower pH so I don't have to mess with it.

So weird. Even after time, your PH hasn't risen? My PK 13/14 raises my PPM by 200-250 for 1 ml/L....even after 1-2 hours.

Re: Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

So weird. Even after time, your PH hasn't risen? My PK 13/14 raises my PPM by 200-250 for 1 ml/L....even after 1-2 hours.
The pk for me lowers ph, and the longest it's sat being shaken around every morning is 72 hours. It only jumped back up by .1. Not sure my ppms I don't measure them.

The pk for me lowers ph, and the longest it's sat being shaken around every morning is 72 hours. It only jumped back up by .1. Not sure my ppms I don't measure them.
Okay that's good to know, and yeah..... I never have should have started LMAO. Not sure if it's raining there but stay dry today

"Poura poura"..... that's what the token Italian on our crew used to yell LMAO

So looking like it's gonna be a busy day tomorrow so before I forget, I'll post a thank you to all who helped with my nitrogen issue. I'm gonna chock it up to inexperience, lol. My girl seems to be making a full recovery, with very few if any dying leaves "yet", lol. Showing new growth, and existing is coming in enough where I had to do a small defoliation tonight. Delores is now showing definite flowers; disaster averted! Red is now about 10-12 days since I signs of flower. Let's see if the 45 days holds true.

Oh my God, I survived the move..... My girls are still looking good too, bonus! I'll be back on tomorrow with some photos, thanks for all your patience LOL.

I've been waiting to hear about it. Glad it went well. Now you live with your ladies, you'll have to find that fine line of spending time with the family or to much in the grow. I've been accused of the latter.

I've been accused of the latter even when I wasnt living at the house, lol. Well we've got some growing pains to get through, but otherwise, things have gone very smoothly. I guess it had to do with us bringing our non essentials over here for the past few months.

The ladies are doing well. I did do a half strength feed yesterday in an attempt to get Delores back on the track of packing on some volume.

I'll get pics of the girls when I arrive home from running errands.

OK, thanks for sticking around , lol. Here's the girls! Red first, about 14 days into flower
420-magazine-mobile1246422412.jpg
44 days of flower time; well see about that.
420-magazine-mobile56110038.jpg
Delores, despite being treated badly by me has still managed to get herself into flower. She's come g along and her curled leaves seem to be getting a tonne better
420-magazine-mobile591816339.jpg
Early signs of flower for her too
420-magazine-mobile1697307333.jpg

Wish me luck fellas, as of tomorrow morning for leave for camping for a week. Irrigation system is turned on will be thinking about you as we drink beer LMAO.

Pretty here boys.....Wow!

Miss you guys......and the girls! Got a 3 lb Speckle this morning.

Back
Top Bottom