Should I harvest now?

joyjason

420 Member
I grew banana purple punch in a small pot (space constraints) with clayey soil (experimenting) . The leaves have started yellowing, even the sugar leaves. The trichomes are mostly clear. I wonder if I should harvest them now, thinking it may degrade the bud quality if I let it continue to ripe.
IMG-20231013-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20231013-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20231013-WA0003.jpg

I grew banana purple punch in a small pot (space constraints) with clayey soil (experimenting) . The leaves have started yellowing, even the sugar leaves. The trichomes are mostly clear. I wonder if I should harvest them now, thinking it may degrade the bud quality if I let it continue to ripe.
IMG-20231013-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20231013-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20231013-WA0003.jpg
You got some beautiful plants there brother did you drought them?

You got some beautiful plants there brother did you drought them?
Bought it from herbiesheadshop. I really love that Amnesia haze auto on the right, she is absolute banger. I started with a very small hydro system for amnesia. Due to temperature issues rising above 85F , she started to get root rot at second week and then I bleached the roots and transplanted to coco from hydro. She still grew very nice after everything I throw at her.

Bought it from herbiesheadshop. I really love that Amnesia haze auto on the right, she is absolute banger. I started with a very small hydro system for amnesia. Due to temperature issues rising above 85F , she started to get root rot at second week and then I bleached the roots and transplanted to coco from hydro. She still grew very nice after everything I throw at her.
Love it brother and we're all here to help if you ever need anything man. I'm getting ready to start back up myself soon I'm going to run a sour G also two black sugars and a Northern light Auto

Back
Top Bottom