Sick Seedling Desperately Need Help

Will99

so i've got some sweet cheese auto and it sprouted on the 25th, but i noticed this moring there were tiny brown marks on the leaves but i thought nothing of it, but now its gotten a lot worse in the past few hours.

Can anyone help me on what they think it is and how to stop it?

growing using a small amounts of nutes, watering every 2 days

WP_20150218_002.jpg

WP_20150218_001.jpg

:helpsmilie:

If you fill this out we can get a better understanding of what is going on.

How many plants? What Kind?
How old are they?
Indoor or outdoor?
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated?
What medium/soil are you using?
Whats the size of the containers?
What's your lighting set up?
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time?
What's your pH like, both medium and nutes?
What's the NPK of all your nutes?
How often are you feeding with nutes?
Any pests around?
What is your watering schedule ...

How many plants? What Kind? - 2 plants sweet cheese auto (this one) other on is easy kush, has no problems
How old are they? - 25 days and 2 months 5 days
Indoor or outdoor? - indoor grow cabinet i built
How big is your area if its indoors and is it well ventilated? - 85X65X40 HXWXD (cm) ventilated with 2 120mm pc fans at top and bottom corners intake and outtake
What medium/soil are you using? not sure what kind of soil, just some stuff from a gardening centre
Whats the size of the containers? 1.5L
What's your lighting set up? x1 225w cfl 2700k
What's the temperature and humidity like at any given time? - right now, humidity:51% Temp:21.9`
What's your pH like, both medium and nutes? ph around 6-7 and nutes, im using baby bio original all purpouse plant feed
What's the NPK of all your nutes? 10.6-4.4-1.7
How often are you feeding with nutes? every time i water (every 2 days)
Any pests around? dog but shes never allowed in the room that the cabinet is in
What is your watering schedule every 2 days

You are probably over feeding and cause a little nute burn. Try feeding with every other watering and at only 50% of the recommended dosing by the manufacturer. 6-7 pH is a pretty wide range. I take it you are using colored test strips that only give whole numbers? The ideal pH for soil is 6.5, 7 is too high. Either side of a correct pH range will cause something to lockout and build up in the soil. Check the chart.

Nutrient_Chart24.gif
cannabis_leaf-deficiencies3121.jpeg

ah thanks , these help alot and yes i am aha planing on getting a digital meter soon though, but those charts help alot thanks, do you think she'll recover? or will the affected leaves just stay the same?

ah thanks , these help alot and yes i am aha planing on getting a digital meter soon though, but those charts help alot thanks, do you think she'll recover? or will the affected leaves just stay the same?

The affected leaves will stay the same. You want to watch closely to make sure that it doesn't continue to spread more on the same leaves, or to other leaves. And give it a few days to make sure, it might continue a little more, even after you stop nutes.. But just be patient.

Luckily the brown spots stop spreading and just stayed at the tips of the leaves, so im guessing it was nute burn,
flushed with ph'd water and given no nutes since

WP_20150221_001.jpg

WP_20150221_0021.jpg

and the new leaves dont seem to be affected, aha lesson learned

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom