Sick Star Ryder Autos - Please Help

iskender420

Hi guys, this is my first grow and things aren't going too well at the moment! I'm growing Dutch Passion Star Ryder autos under 250W HPS in 10 litre pots with coco coir In an old wardrobe that ive converted into a grow room (see pictures) There doesn't seem to be a problem with temperature, fluctuating from around 25-30 degrees with a RH of about 30%. I have an intake case fan at the bottom and a case fan at the top acting as an exhaust, with a third case fan used for circulation.
For nutrients I'm using canna coco A and B, and was using them from the outset, only recently have I realised I shouldn't have being feeding them for the first few weeks of their life, they have therefore always had a bit of a yellow complexion. 22 days in I re-potted them into their final pots and they haven't grown much at all since! They're now 40+ days old. I watered them around 4 days ago with just plain water and haven't shown much change, I'm at a loss at what to do, should I flush them and start with a low dose of nutrients? They've been flowing for over a week now and are still tiny with practically no branching! Ones about 15cm and the other 20cm+.. The tops of the plants seem to be quite lush and green whereas the bottom of the plants are really quite yellow, with the lowest leaves looking almost white!

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks
DSC_06792.jpg
DSC_0678_2.jpg
DSC_0677_2.jpg
DSC_06762.jpg
DSC_0675.jpg
DSC_0674_2.jpg
DSC_0671_2.jpg
DSC_0672_2.jpg
DSC_0670_2.jpg
DSC_06692.jpg
DSC_0667_2.jpg