Side effect of growing

BigBearNTexas

So one of the side effects of growing and hanging around all you 420mag people is that I’ve started to become a bit of a cannabis snob. Lol

A coworker was talking about his weed habit; he goes through about $100 a week from his guy. I asked about what he smoked and he said it was ‘dro.

Prior to growing I probably would have left it at that. Now, my reaction is “I don’t think that means what you think it means”.

Now I’m like, what strain, what nutes, what medium, what lights, how was it cured? Lol

I'm getting those habits too and I just started my first grow.... :rofl:

Oh, our market here has decent street items, but they are way overpriced, and you never know what you will get. Some have the effect of parsley, and other will couch lock you with a single hit. Plus it's unreliable at best to find. Hence why I'm here.

My guy has some commercial bud, but at $400/oz, it’s too pricy for me, especially since I rarely smoke. I buy the Mexican brick and infuse oil for edibles. It works, but even with all the money I’ve spent on my grow, it will only take about 4oz for me to break even.

I was dealing with a guy we call Bagseed Bob. He was the only one growing around here. Nasty shit but it relieved pain. I said no more, and started growing my own. I went from bagseed weed to Ayahuasca Purple. Much better!

EC

We get ours from a guy that sources from other local caretakers. The stuff I've found in the dispensary just isn't worth it and they are all 2 hours away. I can't stand having to do it. My grows from their bagseed were better than the product I paid for.

I was buying from a guy selling Mexican weed cut off the compressed kilogram brick. I couldn’t afford his top shelf options. Now I can grow my own top shelf meds.
I live in Michigan, plenty of growers here, but I get better and much cheaper bud that was driven here from Denver.

I like knowing what I put into the plant that I’m consuming. One positive of the public consumer market in legal states is inspections of grows and harvest. Buying from some guy doesn’t always mean that you’re getting good quality.

Yep. Ive found myself saying shit like.. bro whyd your guy chop this so early. Why aint your guy cured this. Look at that nasty shit where theyve had the light way to close. Eeewwww they aint flushed it at all, all i can taste is chemicals lol.
Another side effect of growing... looking at every recepticle that could possibly hold soil and wondering how big a plant you could make out of it lol

Back
Top Bottom