Simple how to germinate your weed seeds.

i put about a 1/2 inch of tap water ( thats sat out for atleast 24 hrs at room temp) in the glass after wrapping folding
the paper towel around the glass. Then drop in seeds good inch above the water line. Then put the glass
in the kitchen cupboard for darkness. Come back check 3 -4 days mostly... sometimes 7..

no heat need, no h202 needed... simple

**** the paper towel will wick and drop the water out of the glass check water levels daily *** so also
put the glass on a dish to collect the drips.. in the cupboard..

I do not know any other way to germinate seeds besides just putting them in the ground.
I use the "put them in the ground method". Takes two to four days to germinate and poke above ground or pretty much the same amount of time it takes if using the wet paper towel method. It avoids the need to handle and move around a newly germinated seed and risking damage.

I use the "put them in the ground method". Takes two to four days to germinate and poke above ground or pretty much the same amount of time it takes if using the wet paper towel method. It avoids the need to handle and move around a newly germinated seed and risking damage.

way to early here to put in the ground outside.. the glass method you get very easy mobility, to plant in the bear cup, to the big pot, or into the ground...

i will be letting these plants stay in the bear cup for another 3 or 4 week before i plant outside.

will keep the plant size smaller on purpose till ready for the out sized planting ...

lots of time to grow this time of year in Canada..

Back
Top Bottom