Skunk Haze & Afghani on a Summer Holiday - Guerilla Style

Sun all day long mate. It's so hot in the greenhouse even with the door and 2 vents open. I've had to wear a baseball cap backwards to stop my neck getting burned. I just need a couple of nights of rain to top up the water-butts.

A good idea with the legs mate. You will need them come flowering time to keep your buds dry, that's if you can cover the monsters :cheesygrinsmiley:

planted the last Afghani today , very small but ive too many else where lol , the comfrey is doing really well its planted at the location where years of pony and goat poo was dumped , should be some nice nutrients in there and the comfrey and nettle teas should be good .the last auto is doing well flowering great , and the runt is doing well also .

opened one side to let them have some nice sun .

P1060924.JPG
P10609191.JPG
P10609201.JPG
P1060916.JPG
P10609171.JPG

P1060918.JPG

planted the last Afghani today , very small but ive too many else where lol

I know the feeling mate. I just keep getting more and more :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good there mate. That comfrey is going to give you some real good s**t when she makes tea mate.

You've got to love the current weather eh? 35C(95F) in my greenhouse yesterday with vents and door open.

bit of bad weather coming so cover will have to go back on tonight

so far the plan is going well , the cover is starting to grow and the nettles are starting to claim the boxes . soon you will not even see the site , the plants are also growing nicely thankfully :)

i aslo planted some mustard greens for green manure , the clover has taken root also , all good in the hood

P10609591.JPG
P1060960.JPG
P10609631.JPG

ok not much to say on the out door ones . only thing is i am going to remove that cover at let them get used to a bit of wind

treated the rest to a bigger fan , the blue blood going well , the runt looks good , first picture, second picture is the twin i was going to pollinate , few nice buds , home made cloner that i hope works because i put my neck on the line at another thread lol, then the reveg cheesy dick , and lastly my brew , i can hear in bubble from the other side of the garden, im wondering should i have it in the dark, question for medfarmer ? :)
P1060971.JPG
P10609721.JPG
P1060974.JPG
P1060975.JPG

P10609761.JPG
P10609761.JPG

Great Journal!
How do you revegg your plants? Do you note any decrease of THC content? Never tried this in the past :thanks:
So i throwing my hat in this round :high-five:

you just put your plant under more than 18 hours light then the veg hormone should kick back in , as long as its not an auto, then start feed grow nutes all over again , takes a while for them to know what to do , they fire out all sorts of strange leaves . but the one you see i am revegging to get some clones off also :) , thc should be the same as before

Thanks NuttyProf :thumb:

I herad this in the past, was it even so that revegged plants are quicker in budding???
Correct me if i'm wrong...

And thanks for quick reply!!!

the plant belonged to someone else , i tried it out and loved it , loved the smell also, he cut of the buds and i took what was left :) they are not quicker because you kind of start from the start again , this plant is not a good shape , its tall and lanky but i might get some clones and flower some thing off her :)

Back
Top Bottom