Skunk Haze & Afghani on a Summer Holiday - Guerilla Style

Thanks NuttyProf :thumb:

I herad this in the past, was it even so that revegged plants are quicker in budding???
Correct me if i'm wrong...

And thanks for quick reply!!!

The advantage of re-vegging your plants are that the root system is already in place so the plant will put more energy into growing or flowering than root making. As TheNuttyProfessor says, they will throw out some strange leaves at first but will soon come around. To re-veg your plants you need to leave a few bud sites where the leaves will sprout from and keep the lights on but not too close to start with as the plant will already be stressed from harvesting and too much strong light will probably kill it.

Hi MedFramer,
great informations :thumb: So You cut every bud branch of and let there only a few stalks at the bottom of the plant to create new energy out of that leaves? or how is the tactic to trimm the lady, before revegging?
--> Pictures would say more than thousand words :cool:
Very nice to talk with You guys :goodjob:
Now i want to try to proceed this ;-)
After blooming i will try this with my frosty kush genetics :cheer:

Great day to all ya and thanks for ya help:circle-of-love::thanks:

Best regardz, Hazehase:peace::roorrip:

:goodjob:
that would help me really out in undestanding that procedure :circle-of-love:

PS: I'm wondering how strange an oaxaca strain like Trainwreck would look after revegging :Rasta:

And has anyone ever tried to let revegged plants get extra amount of 730nm wavelength? This would cause an even faster/ bigger rpoducing plant addicted to lightning hours per day, or what is your opinion?

I have no pictures but the best thing to do is leave a few popcorn bud sites if you have them as this is where the plant will start growing leaves from. If you don't have popcorn buds then leave the lower parts of bigger buds. If you keep buds that are low down you can trim the plant to be shorter. You really don't want a plant to start re-vegging high-up only. Be generous with what you leave the plant as this will increase the chances of it re-vegging. It goes without saying(although I'll say it) that you should leave leaves on if you can.

P1060977.JPG
P1060978.JPG
P1060979.JPG
P1060973.JPG

Looks good to me Professor. You have got it top heavy but that doesn't matter in your case as you've got height in your room. You can't control what your mate harvests either :cheesygrinsmiley: Whenever I have re-vegged I have always gone for the lower bud sites but either way mate it will work.

All the effort of growing roots has been done so the plant should grow well :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom