Skunk Haze & Afghani on a Summer Holiday - Guerilla Style

With the kind permission of TheNuttyProfessor I am posting pictures of my 3 NLxBB Ladies that have just been harvested and wanted to show how I have left bud on the plants with the intention of re-vegging(rv). It's not always that you would leave so much bud on for rv but the remaining bud was looser than the mains and as there are so many bud sites on the level I thought I would try and get the plant to have the same amount of budsites again. I would also recommend that you try and rv low down on the plant as best you can so it will be easier to train the plant whichever way tickles your fancy :cheesygrinsmiley:

20150427_153041.jpg
20150427_153108.jpg
20150427_153120.jpg
20150427_153128.jpg

Thanks once again to TheNuttyProfessor :thanks:

im with you farmer ,i understand what you mean .

i topped the blue blood , well 2 of them , im actually tempted to try a small manifold with you :) so what if ones a male its good practise

What I like about you TNP is your alternative way of thinking. Anybody else including me would say if one was a male it would have been a waste of time, but not you, you deem it to be practice. Reps for your thinking mate.

I say go for it with the BBs mate. I have some plants vegging for mainlining and will be happy to share pictures if it helps.

my out door plants look sad and shocked after that cold spell , fecking weather i wish it would make its mind up what its doing . ... sun burn last week then snow on the mountains a week later WTF !!!! i spoke to a guy today at a plant store he told me the apple trees and plum trees all the buds died , i also heard on the local radio orchards were hit by the freak shit

P10609911.JPG
P10609921.JPG
P1060993.JPG
P1060994.JPG
P10609951.JPG

Back
Top Bottom