Skunk OG 2nd Beginner Grow!

So it's obvious that they are lacking growth,i want to get the most out of these girls im using 8 CFL bulbs 23/27W ..100W equivalent should i use more to veg? Right now all plant's are about 8-10in from the light? I know i can keep them much closer kust want a truly honest 2nd opinion regarding my grow method and space?I'm planning on vegging til i get enough nodes or growth.
Any reccomendations?
(I have also topped all 4 once before LST)
(I'll try putting up better quality pictures)
Thanks to all who show love..

So it's obvious that they are lacking growth,i want to get the most out of these girls im using 8 CFL bulbs 23/27W ..100W equivalent should i use more to veg? Right now all plant's are about 8-10in from the light? I know i can keep them much closer kust want a truly honest 2nd opinion regarding my grow method and space?I'm planning on vegging til i get enough nodes or growth.
Any reccomendations?
(I have also topped all 4 once before LST)
(I'll try putting up better quality pictures)
Thanks to all who show love..

Move those lights down to about 3in away from plant it's totally safe i use cfl early in veg and for my clones in the beginning of their life. And just keep in mind growth is usually a bit slower with cfls but it's totally possible to complete a great grow with them.

Move those lights down to about 3in away from plant it's totally safe i use cfl early in veg and for my clones in the beginning of their life. And just keep in mind growth is usually a bit slower with cfls but it's totally possible to complete a great grow with them.

Thanks for taking time to stop by my thread bro i appreciate it,you'll see me around yours too.Yea growth with cfl's is a slow process,This would be my (our) second grow with cfl's. How many more cfl's should i add,i know i need more. At least 2 more?

Just from personal experience i like to have about 70-90 w per plant, i use 27w cfls on a 4 way splitter and my girls seem to love it.
420-magazine-mobile1669988824.jpg

So i have 4 plants going...you suggest i use a minimum of 16 bulbs for my grow?
That's just what I'm using right now, I'm by no means an expert in growing i just try to help out with my personal experience, having said that, before i got my LED i had two plants with one 60w cfl above each and they grew fine. Instead of so many 23w you could get 60w, it would cut down on how many you use. 16 bulbs no matter what size would take up precious space.

That's just what I'm using right now, I'm by no means an expert in growing i just try to help out with my personal experience, having said that, before i got my LED i had two plants with one 60w cfl above each and they grew fine. Instead of so many 23w you could get 60w, it would cut down on how many you use. 16 bulbs no matter what size would take up precious space.

Sounds good thanks for your input.

So we're training 3 out of 4 ladys,the one that isn't is an OG Skunk.Leaves turn yellowish and i others start developing holes in the middle of the leaves? Anyone know why?
image-2017-05-15-17-44-02.jpg
image-2017-05-15-17-43-55.jpg
image-2017-05-15-17-44-07.jpg
image-2017-05-15-17-46-50.jpg
image-2017-05-15-17-47-02.jpg
image-2017-05-15-17-47-23.jpg
image-2017-05-15-17-47-26.jpg

So i seen different ways of people lst method different from the way im doing.Is mine ok for now or should i let the plants grow upwards a bit more?
Thanks.

So i seen different ways of people lst method different from the way im doing.Is mine ok for now or should i let the plants grow upwards a bit more?
Thanks.
As long as you give them time to turn back up towards the light you should be fine. They can with stand a lot of torture, if you do too much lst it can slow the plants growth down but shouldn't kill it.

As long as you give them time to turn back up towards the light you should be fine. They can with stand a lot of torture, if you do too much lst it can slow the plants growth down but shouldn't kill it.

Thanks,actually im thinking of letting them grow out and train them very minimal because they arent growing fast enough and they are getting older

How long will they have vegged for in 2-3 weeks? The one looks kinda like a ball, but definitely healthy!

Yea they're all healthy just didn't grow as lush as they should have because of my fault.They are in a small grow space which didn't give them enough room to grow and minimal lights all my error.They been vegging for quite some time Leo.Right now maybe over 50-60 days that's why i need to do the flip and get whatever they are willibg to produce..(I have 2 more seeds to pop platinum cookies)

Yea they're all healthy just didn't grow as lush as they should have because of my fault.They are in a small grow space which didn't give them enough room to grow and minimal lights all my error.They been vegging for quite some time Leo.Right now maybe over 50-60 days that's why i need to do the flip and get whatever they are willibg to produce..(I have 2 more seeds to pop platinum cookies)
It's alright, this is your first grow right? Either way every grow teaches us something new and from what i hear it's 100x more satisfying to smoke something you grew! Your doing good man sending positive vibes your way!

Back
Top Bottom