Skunk OG 2nd Beginner Grow!

How far into the flowering can i be trimming fan leaves its been less than a week? They just seem to be getting bushy like every day so i wanted to give them a quick lower trim? anyone? thanks!

just fed 2 of the four plants..both OG Flame were fed 2 tsp of tiger bloom,I also added 1 tsp of purebrown sugar to the mix. Anyone have an idea regarding sweets to flowering plants since i dont have molasses and want to see how it goes with the sugar.
Thanks.

How far into the flowering can i be trimming fan leaves its been less than a week? They just seem to be getting bushy like every day so i wanted to give them a quick lower trim? anyone? thanks!
You can trim whenever, just make sure you don't take off to many this early into flower, but since the plant is still stretching you can expect more fan leaves to grow back quickly so trim away and let some light get down to those bottom budsites!

OG Ladys (rear 2 OG Skunk 74 days from sprout,others OG Flame 56 days from sprout)
image-2017-06-18-16-41-26.jpg

So the OG Skunk is in it's 74th day since it broke soil,and as for the OG Flame they both are 56 days today.And 6/18/2017 makes the 1st week into flowering for both OG Skunk and OG Flame.One of the Flames which would be the bigger plant (tomato plant lol) started to show her little white hairs so im stoked.I'll be updating frequently with pics as much as i can.

So the OG Skunk is in it's 74th day since it broke soil,and as for the OG Flame they both are 56 days today.And 6/18/2017 makes the 1st week into flowering for both OG Skunk and OG Flame.One of the Flames which would be the bigger plant (tomato plant lol) started to show her little white hairs so im stoked.I'll be updating frequently with pics as much as i can.
You gonna do a little defol? Using cfls it is probably a good idea to trim them up a bit to get some light penetration to those lower levels.

You gonna do a little defol? Using cfls it is probably a good idea to trim them up a bit to get some light penetration to those lower levels.

yea bro i actually been doing that these last few days,i just don't want to trim more than i should had bad experiences previous to this grow.we've been triming the darker older fan leaves to make room underneath her skirt.Will post more pics and updates now that they are turning hairy lol.Thanks for the support Leo i appreciate it brotha.

yea bro i actually been doing that these last few days,i just don't want to trim more than i should had bad experiences previous to this grow.we've been triming the darker older fan leaves to make room underneath her skirt.Will post more pics and updates now that they are turning hairy lol.Thanks for the support Leo i appreciate it brotha.
No problem, without the help i got my girls would have been dead a long time ago lol.

So i done some serious lollipopping to the little the plants,i hope it wasnt a bad idea i did do some research online and seemed that most people would trim underneath the plants during the first few weeks of flowering.Anyone with input on how they might react?

Back
Top Bottom