Skunk OG 2nd Beginner Grow!

It's alright, this is your first grow right? Either way every grow teaches us something new and from what i hear it's 100x more satisfying to smoke something you grew! Your doing good man sending positive vibes your way!

Actually second bro but this one turned out much healthier but smaller since they're a few plant's in there but yea im fairly new just doing my research.Next grow for sure in a bigger better badder set-up.
Thanks for showing love and all the positivity.

Skunk OG
image-2017-05-29-16-25-18.jpg

Skunk OG
image-2017-05-29-16-25-34.jpg

Flame OG
image-2017-05-29-16-25-29.jpg

Flame OG
image-2017-05-29-16-25-22.jpg

All lady's looking healthy especially the 2 Flame OG,those 2 are much more luscious and big.I still have in mind to do the flip in about a week or so and start the flowering process which im stoked about.
Ill post more pics maybe tonight i have to adjust the lady's leaves.

Also since im close to doing the switch im thinkibg of giving them light dosage of bloom nutes and cut back on the nitrogen? Anyone think it's a good idea?

Also since im close to doing the switch im thinkibg of giving them light dosage of bloom nutes and cut back on the nitrogen? Anyone think it's a good idea?

most people tend to feed veg nutes at least a couple weeks into flower, the thought process being that because the plant is stretching and still growing it will need the veg nutes still. then when the stretch is done they introduce the bloom nutes to help facilitate the bud growth.

They look great, just proof you can do great things with a cfl grow! How many days from breaking the soil are they? I read somewhere it does take a bit longer for plants to grow with cfl lighting, what do you think?[/QUOTE

Yeah bro the process with growing under cfl's is long.The plants are between 60-65 days after breaking soil.Regarding our grow space it is why i used the LST method and this is the reason why the plants are short and bushy.
Thanks for paying attention to my little thread Leo

They look great, just proof you can do great things with a cfl grow! How many days from breaking the soil are they? I read somewhere it does take a bit longer for plants to grow with cfl lighting, what do you think?[/QUOTE

Yeah bro the process with growing under cfl's is long.The plants are between 60-65 days after breaking soil.Regarding our grow space it is why i used the LST method and this is the reason why the plants are short and bushy.
Thanks for paying attention to my little thread Leo
No problem man, we all need a little help or encouragement! Did you get the different cfls for flowing? The 5500k ones? ( could be off on the number)

Back
Top Bottom