Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Fun-gus! Good morning mate...just jumped on after finishing the feeding :)

You are a cleaver little skunny monster arent you :)

Hope the day greats you well mate :)

I awoke to blue skies & sunshine, it doesn't get any better than that :)

Come on the mighty Liverpool....cant wait for the game and i get to watch it on the big tv lol

I can't wait either mate, I've got my scarf at the ready to cheer them on from home :)

Good Morning Doc, brotha Chronic, Welshy & BG :) I'll say god morning to Tassie too coz he'll be lurking somewhere :ciao: then there's Dirty & Payton, WJ, Zombie oh fcuk it. Good morning everyone :thumb:

Thanks for the tips too BG :)

Ahem, ahem, cough, cough.

Morning Skunny & friends. Awesome Saturday.

Good morning Cajun :ciao: It's not too awesome on the footy front, mine & Welshy's team got a pasting today :( On the upside, it's getting warmer & the sun is out :thumb: I hope all is well in your world my friend :)

Good Afternoon Mr Skunny:)....sorry to hear the footy went bad:(.....good to hear it is getting warmer:)......i want to see a tutorial as well with the charcoal replacement....does your filter have rivets?......i think you can just drill them out and replace with a screw a little bigger than the hole:)...maybe....:).....but i have been using mine for about a 1 1/2 years now....:)....so i think soon they will need refreshing....what kind of charcoal did you buy or look for?:)

Good morning Dirty, the footy was dog shit. :(
Onto filters, I've no idea what make mine is but it has what we call hex head tek screws, you might call em that too :) they're self drilling & tapping little bolts & they're re-usable :) If yours are riveted then yep, drill them out & re-rivet :thumb: As for what to buy, you want 4mm activated carbon pellets for air purification. Don't buy aquarium stuff, it won't work. :thumb:

You can buy some tek screws if you've no rivet gun, it's much cheaper. I paid £47 for 5kg =/ My filter is about 8 or 9 years old & the place I bought it used to re-charge it but they shut down so this is my 1st time of doing it myself :)

I think he is licking his wounds right now Peyton:rofl:.....or pride...whatever you wish to call it:)lol.....

Mr Skunny.....Dry your eyes.....dont cry......i am sure they will do better next time....i mean it is only a game.....its not like its American Football:)lol....just British Foozeball:rofl:Lol......much love being sent your way:)lol

Good morning Payton, I'm ok about the football :) I've been playing in my garden & admiring the ladies. Oh & Chocolate Heaven went into flower today :)

Back
Top Bottom