Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

I had a feeling she would show this morning but it's taken until the evening for any pistils to be long enough to confirm she's in flower. When you put yours onto 12/12 are they mature & showing sex? Mine always are, which I think is why they always show flowers within a week :)

howya recharge that charcoal ??

i'd rinse in hot very hot water , then place in a large baking pan the deep ones & heat in oven fer 3-4 hrs or till bone dry
DO NOT go over 250F of oven temp

fer everyone :

always if your sterilizing your soil , coco, hempy material NEVER GO OVER 250F 230 is best always start with damp material
you want the steam to kill not the not oven's heat so Damp Very Important cover with foil (holds steam )
over cookin yer soil will produce toxins that will kill or stunt growth in seedling, clones you get da pix
too high heat produces toxins from the surgars/organics in the solids to change in to different compounds most are are not good for growth some down right kill

Happy Shatterday Brotha Skunny :thumb:

Happy Shatterday to you too brotha Chronic :)

howya recharge that charcoal ??

i'd rinse in hot very hot water , then place in a large baking pan the deep ones & heat in oven fer 3-4 hrs or till bone dry
DO NOT go over 250F of oven temp

fer everyone :

always if your sterilizing your soil , coco, hempy material NEVER GO OVER 250F 230 is best always start with damp material
you want the steam to kill not the not oven's heat so Damp Very Important cover with foil (holds steam )
over cookin yer soil will produce toxins that will kill or stunt growth in seedling, clones you get da pix
too high heat produces toxins from the surgars/organics in the solids to change in to different compounds most are are not good for growth some down right kill

It needs to be real hot I think 5-700c to recharge charcoal, I had a quick look, thought, I can't do that & ordered some instead :)

yeah at that temp you need to control a lack of Oxygen or ya get ash

I had a feeling she would show this morning but it's taken until the evening for any pistils to be long enough to confirm she's in flower. When you put yours onto 12/12 are they mature & showing sex? Mine always are, which I think is why they always show flowers within a week :)

by mature are you saying they have pistils....?.....i am thinking i am wrong on my thoughts of when it is mature:/

Yea when I put mine into flower they have staggered nodes & pistils at the nodes. Occasionally I get strains that don't show pistils but whether it's genetics or a stress response that stops them showing before flower, I dunno :)

i didnt know about the staggered nodes.....but ok...so i have never had one show pistils of any sort before going into flower, but i have only recently extended my veg time by almost double i think....but not yet...i think the BD is the longest i have vegged so far and i am thinking it was 82 days:).....i couldnt let her go any longer either but she showed first pistils in 5 days after flip so i am happy as can be:)

I've never kept track of which do or don't show pistils. I know Choc Heaven did & so did WM, not sure about LSD & Critical is too long back to recall :)

Good morning skunny and everyone else. I just woke up still medicated. Thats what happens on a couple of hours kip.

Waking up stoned is good, two hours kip, not so much =/ Good morning Random :)

Thanks for the journal skunny, alway love seeing different ways of growing.

Thanks for popping by Keef :thanks: & feel free to shoot any questions, rather than going through 448 pages :)

Good Morning and Great Skunkday To ya Brotha Skunny :thumb:

Happy Skunkday brotha Chronic, I hope you're having a great weekend, even if you're land locked :thumb:

Morning skunny hope the Easter bunny found you....

Good morning Welshy, no bunny found me, I'm eggless :(

Good morning Skunny, hope you have a great day mate.

It's bedtime from me, so good night as well :)

Like two ships... Sleep well bro

Happy Easter Skunny. Hope you have a great day. :)

Happy easter Dusty, I hope you have a great day chillin' with the fam :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom