Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Wow bro:)...what an update and harvest weight:).....your girls are looking stellar....love all the trichs all over all of them:)....basking in that Osram goodness:)......Power Plant doesnt look like she skipped a beat from the transplant from coco:)...awesome job you did there:).....i know there is more i want to comment on, but it eludes me at the moment:rofl:......Oh yeah...and Congratz on Amnesia....she really turned out beautiful.....i was worried bout her for a bit;)lol......gonna make some fine butter:)......is that the 20 grams?

Crazy Buds Bro! :goodjob:

Thanks Polo :thumb::)

I wish we could smoke it together brother :circle-of-love:

Wow bro:)...what an update and harvest weight:).....your girls are looking stellar....love all the trichs all over all of them:)....basking in that Osram goodness:)......Power Plant doesnt look like she skipped a beat from the transplant from coco:)...awesome job you did there:).....i know there is more i want to comment on, but it eludes me at the moment:rofl:......Oh yeah...and Congratz on Amnesia....she really turned out beautiful.....i was worried bout her for a bit;)lol......gonna make some fine butter:)......is that the 20 grams?

Thanks bro, I've separated so all the colas & primo top buds are for smoking (58.6g) & that leaves 45.5g to make butter with :) They should be some funky cookies :thumb:

hey when you get the sticks of butter make sure to get unsalted.....i dont know why, but it say unsalted:)lol

10-4 good buddy :thumb:

As promised, here's some lights off shots. No words coz you had all that in the earlier update, this is just a bit of indulgence :)

IMG_0001373.JPG
IMG_0002366.JPG
IMG_0003378.JPG
IMG_0004363.JPG
IMG_0005353.JPG
IMG_0006344.JPG
IMG_0007315.JPG
IMG_0008319.JPG
IMG_0009297.JPG
IMG_0010297.JPG
IMG_0011267.JPG
IMG_0012249.JPG
IMG_0013251.JPG
IMG_0014230.JPG
IMG_0015240.JPG
IMG_0017221.JPG
IMG_0018222.JPG
IMG_0019209.JPG
IMG_0024172.JPG
IMG_0025172.JPG

I remembered another girl i wanted to comment on....other than the beautes above;).....the BD looks like she has got a little more size to her....is she starting to speed up?.....i looked back and with my training it took 82 days to get her 24" x 24" x 11-12"......that was fan leaf tip to tip:).......

In all honesty, I couldn't tell ya. I stripped & tortured them last week & I've taken little notice of them since. I go in open the tops & come out without looking at em =/ Lights are off now so I'll have a look tomorrow for ya :thumb:

She was germinated with BV & PC but got left behind. I know last week she was about the same size as TD & Toxic, looking at the pics I'm guessing she may be getting left behind again

Hello Skunny :0

Thanks for indulgin us... I get to have another good look at pistols and colour and all that...thanks! :)
(Can I undulge myslef further and think that was a part of the plan?...ok I will...and thanks :))

oh and ...schwing :)

maybe i am confused with her growth.....thinking about how good my GPK is doing in veg...she is almost the same size as BD at flip and is only half the age:/....so i might be wrong on growth....i do know she speeded up some though after about 4 weeks:).....alright my brother....i am Audi 5000:).....catch you tomorrow:)

Thanks Welshy, I can't wait to get the MBM & make some butter with it & get some cookies made. I've waked & baked with it today too so I'll give a smoke report later :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom