Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

He is mate, he's a top man :) I just pay for the shipping :thumb: The curious thing is, I've looked on their site for over 6 months & they've always been out of stock of the 220v model. Dirty asked if they had any & he says yes, I'll send one :) So I'm getting the 220v model :thumb:

He is mate, he's a top man :) I just pay for the shipping :thumb: The curious thing is, I've looked on their site for over 6 months & they've always been out of stock of the 220v model. Dirty asked if they had any & he says yes, I'll send one :) So I'm getting the 220v model :thumb:

woot woot dirty you top man and great news that your getting the 220v that will make things easier.....cant wait to see the goodies you make with it...

dIRTY :high-five: sKUNNY

damn caps...:thumb:

Hey mate, it's time for me to go, so its goodnight from me...

Have a good one mate :)

Sweet dreams bro, I'll see you later for your wake & bake :) :passitleft:

woot woot dirty you top man and great news that your getting the 220v that will make things easier.....cant wait to see the goodies you make with it...

I'll be following instructions & I'll put some pictures up :) I've only ever eaten edibles made with soap bar & they were shit so I can't wait to try proper cookies :)

Mmmmmm cookies made by the monster :rofl: and all eaten in one sitting :) I can just imagine you with the munchies after eating one cookie and only having more cookies to munch on again :rofl:

:rofl: Me too :rofl:

Great update brother. That amnesia looks tits. Your garden is also very beautiful my friend.

Broke up that whole Jock branch ended up with 86 seeds. :)

Thanks Dusty :) She's seriously sticky & very smooth & tasty :thumb:

Congrats on your seed haul, 86 seeds will keep that strain going for a good while :thumb: Making seeds is way better than clones & mothers imo :)

Good morning Brother Skunny:)....should be delivered today....say on truck for delivery:).....hope all is well with you:)...and you will have to put the cookies in a timed locker:):rofl:

Happy days :yahoo: PM or email me with the total & I'll paypal it you :thumb: All is well over here & a lazy day is being had :)

Morning skunny. Can't wait to see your butter/cookie adventure happen.

Good morning Payton, I can't wait myself mate. I'm just checking ebay for time lock cookie jars :rofl:

Looking good. But u don't want to hear that! My plants were all affected seriously fan leaves nuked had to top the 4 that Had fluid. FFlowing should get clones just a few
few of each as there no shape left to work on and they had just started super fast hybrid vigour as I've let all the others just. Get beyond the 7 months of basic negligence psychosis terms still alive but the leaves have gone NANO But I feel she can dub tap her scrawny frame and go to where mistreated psychos decided is a happy place 2 astral plane her arise off������the seeds showed a little white flash of their knickers after 9 hours on #1 an. Grape Oxo but just a peak, hopefully the ratio of legs akimbo can be abnormal in deadlier species just this once. M N let a naughty little group be jus strong willed sensuous belles have a desire to just be loud and proud, fantasy that we want to cheer me up, an I am sseeking a good psychoanalyst to learn to love up to 9 girls again. I shoulda maybe not stayed up from Thursday morning. Am tripping tired now and not eaten 4 a silly amount of time, 1 more year if things I've been just talk about getting a passport and finding out who will let me in. I lost oz NorthaAmerica and Canada before 16 but maybe had a chance shame as I really wanted to spend a few years stateside but so manyoother countries I need to know how flexible and happy to help for a correct donation, it makes things easierif it is nnot able to survive any other way. Sorry to chat so much drivel but there's an extra.bond of merry goodhearted ssouls in the atmosphere under a full moon. Peace and security to all from deep
Tassie u know ur a bonus geezer and raw to the core as well. Sounds, GD, and everyone stay as u are, as ur all ream muthas
be sweet things with naughty vigour. Need to. Email u, u"ll. enjoy a little. Moody Don Macintyre. Type of questions I just had to ask ⚠⚠����

The eagle has landed!!!:):).....already unpacked and repacked with CS......MBM stickers under the address label as i forgot to put them back in:)lol.....on my way to the post office.....i will PM you a tracking number:)

:yahoo: Great news bro, it's so frickin exciting :goof: PM me the bill :thumb:

Looking good. But u don't want to hear that! My plants were all affected seriously fan leaves nuked had to top the 4 that I was planning on. Just getting a few clones of each as there no shape left to work on, ������seeds showed a little white flash of their knickers but just a peak, hopefully the ratio will be sweet things with naughty vigour. Need to. Email u, u"ll. enjoy a little. Moody Don Macintyre. Type of questions I just had to ask ⚠⚠����

That's shite man, sorry to hear they're so bad :( I hope you have good luck with your seeds too, sometimes just a flash is all you get =/ I'll await the Macintyre question, you have me intrigued :)

Hey skunny :)

So, I'm so indoctrinated into aussie blokey lifestyle...that I offered you beer when you come round...warm stuff as well :)

MY bad... I actually have a dozen in the cupboard...two in the fridge...just incase a mate comes by... it'd be nice if was an automatic response to have offered you coffee and cake or cookies...yet there aint too many peolpe round here I could say that too...and get a positive response.....well none too many i'd like to neither :)

so umm....:oops:

I read you got that sorted anyways....:yummy:

I don't drink the stuff...that's for others... :)

OH look, if you're partial to a coffee and cones, or a spliff and a steak...shrimp,...no...turkey!...prawn...

Or a pipe and a pizza...

:)

Shrimp is the americanised version of what we say...honest...was just so you knew what we was talking about. :rofl: and ...just now I got the idea you already knew that....I think I've just been had :rofl:

It's ok, it's hard when we've just instinctually got different cultures in our heads...when Ideally if the world was diff....my offer and your request would have gone unnoticed as we would have been talking the same language :)

All Good mate, I'd love to be able to off you coffee and cookies for breakfast... mmmm :)

So, when ya comin'? :)

I don't drink the stuff...that's for others... :)

OH look, if you're partial to a coffee and cones, or a spliff and a steak...shrimp,...no...turkey!...prawn...

Or a pipe and a pizza...

:)

Shrimp is the americanised version of what we say...honest...was just so you knew what we was talking about. :rofl: and ...just now I got the idea you already knew that....I think I've just been had :rofl:

It's ok, it's hard when we've just instinctually got different cultures in our heads...when Ideally if the world was diff....my offer and your request would have gone unnoticed as we would have been talking the same language :)

All Good mate, I'd love to be able to off you coffee and cookies for breakfast... mmmm :)

So, when ya comin'? :)
fook prawns lobstr mate ,
I tell ya what when you two decide to meet up make your flights go thru SFO & join me for some dubes on a lay over

Some lobster and buds with a bud? Sounds awesome! I'll have to try and make it out during football season so we can watch a game. Every year on my birthday, my family takes me to joes crab shack and i get the Steampot with 2 full lobsters. I know people love the tail, but the claws are where the good meat is.

Back
Top Bottom